About the Community
Wagner Farms boasts an ideal location in Naperville near Frontier Park and the Naperville public library, minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment along Route 59. School-aged children will receive a quality education in Indian Prairie District 204 with schools like Neuqua Valley High School. Two series of homes offer open layouts, flex rooms and Life Tested® designs built for how you live.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Grand Opening Fall 2019
- New, Two-Story Single-Family Homes from the $400’s
- Walking distance to Neuqua Valley High School
- Excellent Education in Indian Prairie School District 204: Danielle-Joy Peterson Elementary School, Scullen Middle School and Neuqua Valley High School
- Walking Distance to Frontier Park with a Playground, Sports Fields, Bocce, Skate Park, Picnicking and Trails
- Optional 3-Car Garages
- 15 Minutes to Interstate 88
- Just Over 1 Mile to Dining, Entertainment and Everyday Conveniences at Naperville Crossings
- 15 Minutes to World-Class Shopping, Dining and Entertainment in Downtown Naperville
- Less than 4 Miles from 4 Golf Courses
- 6 Miles to Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve
- 5 Miles to Shopping and Dining at Fox Valley Mall
- 1.4 Miles to the Naperville 95th Street Public Library
- 1.7 Miles to Commissioners Park with Sports Courts, Playground, Baseball Field, Ice Rinks, Trails, Sand Volleyball and More
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.&nLearn More
Join the Interest List to Receive Updates
Stay informed on Wagner Farms important events, updates and community information by joining the interest list. Click on the "request info" button and submit your information to joiWhy Build with Pulte?
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(21) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article