Columbia Park Townes
About the Community
Columbia Park Townes of Naperville is conveniently situated within the Naperville School District 203 and boasts a location walking distance from the Naperville Metra station. This community exudes convenience, being just 1.5 miles from downtown Naperville and 5 minutes from retail, dining and entertainment options. Our collection of townhomes offer open designs and flex space, perfect for entertaining.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Less Than a 15-Minute Walk (0.7 Miles) to the Naperville Metra Station (37-Minute Metra Express Train to Union Station in Chicago)
- Naperville School District 203 (Ellsworth Elementary, Washington Jr. High School, Naperville North High School)
- 35 3-Story Townhomes from the Upper $300’s
- Less Than a 25-Minute Walk (1.3 Miles) to Downtown Naperville
- 1.5 Miles to the Naperville Riverwalk
- All Schools Located Within 1.5 Miles
- Less Than a 5-Minute Drive to Interstate 88 (2.0 Miles)
- Less Than 2 Miles from the I-88 Employment Corridor
- Less Than a 20-Minute Walk (1.0 Mile) to North Central College
- Adjacent to Recently Renovated Columbia Estates Park
- Less Than an 8-Minute Drive (2.0 Miles) to the Edward Hospital Campus
- 30 Miles to Downtown Chicago
- Model Grand Opening Spring 2018
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(23) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article