Atwater Single Family
About the Community
The community of Atwater is located just minutes from everyday conveniences on Route 59 and just a half mile from the Metra, making it easy to commute to the city. School-aged children will receive a quality education in District 204 with schools like Steck Elementary and Metea Valley High School. Two series of homes offer open layouts, kitchen islands, flex rooms and Life-Tested® designs built for the way you live.
Optimized for how families live, Newberry has an open layout with an Everyday Entry™, Pulte Planning Center®, and oversized loft.
Highlights of Mercer include a Pulte Planning Center®, upstairs loft, and a large Owner's Suite with naturally lit sitting area.
Continental facilitates entertaining, with large gathering areas and an open kitchen connecting to the formal dining room.
The Greenfield’s open concept features a spacious flex room, Pulte Planning Center®, second floor loft, and walk-in closets in all bedrooms.
The spacious Hilltop features a walk-in kitchen pantry, flex room, loft, and 4 bedrooms with walk-in closets.
With its open layout, Riverton also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
Westchester offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday Entry™, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
Castleton boasts a 2-story gathering room, built for entertaining. The café area and large Owner’s Suite both feature bay windows.
Melrose affords you a formal dining room, two flex rooms, Pulte Planning Center®, and a naturally lit 2-story gathering room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Indian Prairie School Dist. 204: Steck Elementary, Metea Valley HS
- 2 Models Now Open
- Brick Exterior Included
- Optional Maintenance Package (Landscaping/Snow Removal)
- Quick Move-in Homes Available
- Parks, Lakes, Wetlands and Walking Paths On-Site (Approx. 3.8 Miles)
- 50% of Community Dedicated to Open Space
- ½ Mile from Route 59 and the Route 59 Metra Station
- ½ Mile South of Interstate 88
- Access to Illinois Prairie Path at Northwest Corner of Atwater (61 Mile Bike Path)
- 4 Miles to Downtown Naperville
- 4 Miles to Centennial Beach and The Riverwalk
- Naperville Previously Named as One of Money Magazine’s Top Places to Live in the United States
- Few Minutes from Route 59 Retail Corridor
- 2 Miles to Fox Valley Mall
- 3 Miles to Dining and Recreation at Freedom Commons
- Less Than 4 Miles to Chicago Premium Outlets
- Two Series of Homes with 9 Floor Plan Designs
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
$2,000 USAA Incentive!
*Valid on all Illinois new home purchases thru12/31/18. See a Sales Consultant for details.Request Info
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
A Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Norm Lajewski, NMLS#784261) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.