Atwater RanchesDiehl Road and Country Club Boulevard, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (877) 879-9881 Skip to Homes
About the Community
The ranch homes at the vibrant community of Atwater in Naperville offer one level living with sophisticated designs. Discover thoughtful spaces perfect for entertaining, laundry rooms close to the master bedrooms, and an optional second floor space. Just 4 miles from downtown Naperville, your home is convenient to shopping, dining, and entertainment.
What Life's Like
Whether you’re looking to relax or stay active, Atwater fits your lifestyle. Soak up the beauty of the great outdoors with magnificent pond and wetland views, or walk or jog along the trails right outside your door. Enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle - rather than landscaping and snow removal, spend free time pursuing the activities you love.Request Info
- Low Maintenance Ranch Homes
- Indian Prairie School Dist. 204: Metea Valley HS, Steck Elementary
- Model Now Open
- Brick Exterior Included
- Maintenance Package Included (Landscaping/Snow Removal)
- Parks, Lakes, Wetlands and Walking Paths On-Site (Approx. 3.8 Miles)
- 50% of Community Dedicated to Open Space
- Access to Illinois Prairie Path at Northwest Corner of Atwater (61 Mile Bike Path)
- Homesites Backing to Wetlands
- 4 Miles to Downtown Naperville
- 4 Miles to Centennial Beach and The Riverwalk
- Naperville Previously Named as One of Money Magazine’s Top Places to Live in the United States
- Naperville Named as the #1 Place to Retire Early by Kiplinger in 2013
- ½ Mile from Route 59 and the Route 59 Metra Station
- ½ Mile South of Interstate 88
- Few Minutes from Route 59 Retail Corridor
- 2 Miles to Fox Valley Mall
- 3 Miles to Dining and Recreation at Freedom Commons
- Less Than 4 Miles to Chicago Premium Outlets
About the Area
Located in northern Naperville, Atwater is one-half mile from Route 59 and I-88, with employment opportunities including Navistar, Nicor and McDonald’s. Everyday conveniences are just a quick drive away on Route 59. Find upscale shopping and dining in downtown Naperville, a short 4-mile drive from Atwater. Active residents benefit from the community's direct access to the Illinois Prairie Path, a 61-mile biking path that is part of the broader 575-mile Grand Illinois Trail System.
Great for entertaining, Castle Rock also boasts a large, spa-like Owner’s Bath and outsized walk-in closet, as well as flex space.
Abbeyville has an open layout: an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, with an adjacent flex room for an office or den.
The Ascend ranch offers an open concept layout perfect for entertaining, and a unique, rounded kitchen island for additional seating.
The single-story Martin Ray offers a cook’s kitchen, open dining and gathering areas, versatile flex space, and a huge pantry.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Steck Elem./Metea Valley HS
Living at Atwater, you'll send your children to the Indian Prairie School Dist. 204, including Steck Elem. and Metea Valley HS.Visit Today
Low Maintenance Ranches
Our low maintenance program includes landscape care (mowing, edging etc), snow removal and driveway seal coating every 3rd year.See Details
Atwater is 50% Sold Out
Demand is high and homes are selling quickly at Atwater! We are now 50% sold out. Visit today to select your homesite.See Available Lots
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article