Almost Sold Out
About the Community
The ranch homes at the vibrant community of Atwater in Naperville offer one level living with sophisticated designs. Discover thoughtful spaces perfect for entertaining, laundry rooms close to the master bedrooms, and an optional second floor space. Just 4 miles from downtown Naperville, your home is convenient to shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Great for entertaining, Castle Rock also boasts a large, spa-like Owner’s Bath and outsized walk-in closet, as well as flex space.
Abbeyville has an open layout: an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, with an adjacent flex room for an office or den.
The Ascend ranch offers an open concept layout perfect for entertaining, and a unique, rounded kitchen island for additional seating.
The single-story Martin Ray offers a cook’s kitchen, open dining and gathering areas, versatile flex space, and a huge pantry.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Low Maintenance Ranch Homes
- Indian Prairie School Dist. 204: Metea Valley HS, Steck Elementary
- Model Now Open
- Brick Exterior Included
- Maintenance Package Included (Landscaping/Snow Removal)
- Parks, Lakes, Wetlands and Walking Paths On-Site (Approx. 3.8 Miles)
- 50% of Community Dedicated to Open Space
- Access to Illinois Prairie Path at Northwest Corner of Atwater (61 Mile Bike Path)
- Homesites Backing to Wetlands
- 4 Miles to Downtown Naperville
- 4 Miles to Centennial Beach and The Riverwalk
- Naperville Previously Named as One of Money Magazine’s Top Places to Live in the United States
- Naperville Named as the #1 Place to Retire Early by Kiplinger in 2013
- ½ Mile from Route 59 and the Route 59 Metra Station
- ½ Mile South of Interstate 88
- Few Minutes from Route 59 Retail Corridor
- 2 Miles to Fox Valley Mall
- 3 Miles to Dining and Recreation at Freedom Commons
- Less Than 4 Miles to Chicago Premium Outlets
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
What Sets Pulte Apart?
Why choose Pulte Homes over another builder or a resale home? Our industry-leading warranty, energy efficient homes and Life-Tested home designs speak for themselves.Learn More
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
A Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Norm Lajewski, NMLS#784261) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
Pulte Smart Home Technology
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation.Learn More
We no longer have any ranches left to sell. Please see a Sales Consultant to learn more about other opportunities in the neighborhood.Contact Us
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultant for details.Request Info
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(22) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article