Ashwood Pointe3611 Birch Lane, Naperville, Illinois 60564 (866) 287-5278
About the Community
Located in Naperville, named as a top place to live by Money Magazine, Ashwood Pointe is conveniently situated just minutes from shopping and dining along Route 59 as well as 15 minutes from downtown Naperville and the well-known Riverwalk. Two series of homes offer designs of all sizes, with features like the Pulte Planning Center®, open layouts and multi-function flex rooms, set amid curvilinear, picturesque streets.
What Life's Like
Live an active and healthy lifestyle at Ashwood Pointe. With a location just 10 minutes from the Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve, you’ll enjoy over 7 miles of hiking and biking trails. If golf is more your speed, spend an afternoon on the green at the 18-hole championship Springbrook Golf Course.Request Info
- Immediate and Spring Move-in Homes Available for a Limited Time!
- Naperville District 204 Schools
- Ashwood Pointe is Almost Sold Out
- 15 minutes to Downtown Naperville
- Naperville Named 2010 CNN Top 100 Places to Live
- 2 Miles from the Naperville Public Library on 95th Street
- 2 Minutes To Route 59 Shopping and Entertainment
- 5 Minutes to Metra Park and Ride
- Convenient Access to Interstates 88 and 55
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(21) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article