Ashwood ParkChinaberry Lane and Honey Locus Drive, Naperville, Illinois 60564 (866) 300-4393
About the Community
Ashwood Park of Naperville boasts exquisite new homes in a clubhouse community, located in desirable Indian Prairie School District 204. Live just minutes from shopping and dining along Route 59 and only 15 minutes from downtown Naperville and the well-known Riverwalk. Our collection of homes features open layouts, two-story spaces and multiple flex rooms.
What Life's Like
Stay active at Ashwood Park with the on-site clubhouse, Ashwood Club. Workout in the six-lane lap pool or play a game of volleyball or basketball. Prefer the indoors? Stay fit at the state-of-the-art fitness center or make use of the sports center. To relax, take in the sights from the veranda or wind down in the clubhouse great room.Request Info
- Single Family Homes from the Upper $400’s
- Grand Opening in July
- Indian Prairie School District 204 (Peterson Elementary, Scullen Middle School and Waubonsie Valley High School)
- Clubhouse Community
- 6-lane Lap Pool, Separate Adults Pool and Kids Spray Pool
- Outdoor Sports Courts for Volleyball and Basketball
- Recreation Room
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Basketball Courts
- 3-Season Veranda
- On-site Park and Playground
- Naperville Named As One of Money Magazine’s Top Places to Live
- Naperville Named as America’s Safest City (2015)
- 1 Mile from Naperville Crossings Retail
- 6 Miles from the Route 59 Metra Station
- 20-25 Minutes from the I-88 Employment Corridor
- 2-3 Miles from Private and Public Golf Courses White Eagle and Springbrook
- 8 Miles to Downtown Naperville
- 4 Miles to Fox Valley Mall
About the Area
Ashwood Park is located in Naperville, named one of the best places to live by Money Magazine. Enjoy easy access to Naperville Crossings on Route 59, with an AMC Theater, Biaggi’s, Houlihan’s, Starbucks and everyday conveniences including dry cleaners and gym. This community is also just 15 minutes from thriving downtown Naperville, boasting over 45 restaurants and bars plus 80 retail shops. Families with school-aged children benefit from the quality education in School District 204.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Receive Email Updates
To receive the latest email updates about pricing, events and more, click on the "request info" button and fill out the form.Get Directions
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article