About the Community
Ashwood Park of Naperville boasts exquisite new homes in a clubhouse community, located in desirable Indian Prairie School District 204. Live just minutes from shopping and dining along Route 59 and only 15 minutes from downtown Naperville and the well-known Riverwalk. Our collection of homes features open layouts, two-story spaces and multiple flex rooms.
With its open layout, Riverton also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
The Woodside’s dramatic two-story gathering room, open layout and multiple dining areas with butler’s pantry allow for entertaining in style.
Castleton boasts a two-story gathering room, built for entertaining. The café area and large Owner’s Suite both feature bay windows.
A large Everyday Entry™ welcomes you to Deer Valley. Then enjoy a window-lit gathering area, flex space, and an Owner’s Retreat.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Single Family Homes from the Upper $400’s
- Indian Prairie School District 204 (Peterson Elementary, Scullen Middle School and Waubonsie Valley High School)
- Clubhouse Community
- 6-lane Lap Pool, Separate Adults Pool and Kids Spray Pool
- Outdoor Sports Courts for Volleyball and Basketball
- Recreation Room
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Basketball Courts
- 3-Season Veranda
- On-site Park and Playground
- Naperville Named As One of Money Magazine’s Top Places to Live
- Naperville Named as America’s Safest City (2015)
- 1 Mile from Naperville Crossings Retail
- 6 Miles from the Route 59 Metra Station
- 20-25 Minutes from the I-88 Employment Corridor
- 2-3 Miles from Private and Public Golf Courses White Eagle and Springbrook
- 8 Miles to Downtown Naperville
- 4 Miles to Fox Valley Mall
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
*Valid on all Illinois new home purchases between 1/1/18 and 12/31/18. See a Sales Consultant for details.Request Info
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
A Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Norm Lajewski, NMLS#784261) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(22) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article