Almost Sold Out
About the Community
With distinctive homes in one of the area’s most desired cities, Ashwood Heights of Naperville offers a unique, private community in Indian Prairie District 204. Live just minutes from shopping and dining along Route 59 and only 15 minutes from downtown Naperville and the well-known Riverwalk. Our collection of homes features open layouts, two-story spaces and multiple flex rooms.
The Woodside’s dramatic two-story gathering room, open layout and multiple dining areas with butler’s pantry allow for entertaining in style.
Castleton boasts a 2-story gathering room, built for entertaining. The café area and large Owner’s Suite both feature bay windows.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Only 19 Homesites Available
- Indian Prairie School District 204 and Waubonsie Valley High School
- Lot Prices Range from $4,000 - $25,000
- 3,366 to 3,995 Square Feet
- All Schools Rated 9 or 10 out of 10 on GreatSchools.org
- 15 Minutes to Downtown Naperville/Riverwalk
- Less Than 2 Miles to Shopping and Dining on Route 59
- 2 Miles to Naperville Crossings
- 4 Miles to Westfield Fox Valley Mall
- 5 Miles to the Route 50 Metra Station
- 8 Miles to Interstate 88
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(22) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article