Ashwood CrossingSW Corner of 95th Street and 248th Avenue, Naperville, Illinois 60564 (866) 966-6377
About the Community
Ashwood Crossing of Naperville offers a low-maintenance lifestyle for 55+ buyers with a variety of detached ranch and first floor master duplexes. Situated just minutes from shopping and dining along Route 59, 15 minutes from downtown Naperville and 2-3 miles from White Eagle and Springbrook golf courses, this community boasts an ideal location for those that like to stay active.
What Life's Like
Live an active and healthy lifestyle at Ashwood Crossing. With a location just 10 minutes from the Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve, you’ll enjoy over 7 miles of hiking and biking trails. If golf is more your speed, spend an afternoon on the green at the 18-hole championship Springbrook Golf Course.Request Info
- 55+ Low-Maintenance Community
- 1st Floor Master Duplexes from the Upper $200’s and Detached Ranches from the Low $400’s
- Walking/Biking Paths On-Site
- 2 Miles to Route 59
- 1 Mile from Shopping and Dining at Naperville Crossings
- 15 Minutes to Downtown Naperville
- 6 Miles from the Route 59 Metra Station
- 20-25 Minutes to the I-88 Employment Corridor
- 4 Miles to Fox Valley Mall
- 2-3 Miles from White Eagle Golf Course and Springbrook Golf Course
- Naperville Named America’s Safest City (2015)
- Naperville Named the #1 Place to Retire Early by Kiplinger in 2013
- Located in Indian Prairie School District 204
About the Area
Ashwood Crossing is located in Naperville, named one of the best places to live by Money Magazine. Enjoy easy access to Naperville Crossings on Route 59, with an AMC Theater, Biaggi’s, Starbucks and everyday conveniences. This community is also just 15 minutes from thriving downtown Naperville, boasting over 45 restaurants and bars plus 80 retail shops.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Join the Interest List
Click on the "request info" button to join our interest list - receive updates on events, pricing, community progress and more.Get Directions
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article