About the Community
Indulge in a unique combination of luxury and convenience at Camberley Club, a gated and maintenance-free townhome community in the north suburb of Lincolnshire. Enjoy walking distance from shopping and dining at Lincolnshire Commons as well as employment opportunities at the Lincolnshire Corporate Center. Each distinctive townhome includes flexible space designed for everyday living as well as layouts perfect for entertaining.
The Stanton 2 boasts a large Owner’s Suite with oversized walk-in closet as well as a second floor loft.
The Spencer offers a large Owner’s Suite with walk-in closet as well as an open concept layout between the kitchen and gathering room.
The Chesdin boasts a first floor Owner's Suite and eat-in kitchen. The second floor loft offers the perfect spot for movie night.
The two-story Fairfax features an open kitchen connected to the dining area, a spacious living room, and three bedrooms.
The spacious Hawthorn offers a first floor den, large sitting room in the Owner's Suite and a second floor loft for additional living space.
The versatile Hawthorn 4 offers a dual Owner’s Suite layout as well as an eat-in kitchen, open gathering room and loft.
The Stanton offers a first floor Owner’s Suite with a variety of living areas like a second floor den and loft.
What Life's Like
Camberley Club residents enjoy an escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Walk to the Des Plaines River Trail which connects to the Half Day Forest Preserve, with picnic shelters, pond fishing, and viewing areas. Or spend a day on the green at Crane’s Landing Golf Club, less than a mile away.Request Info
- Low-Maintenance Luxury Townhomes From the Low $400s
- Gated Community Walking Distance to Lincolnshire Commons
- Excellent Schools: Stevenson High School Dist. 125 and Districts 103 and 102 for K-8
- Quick Move-in Homes Available
- Two-Story Townhomes With 9' Basements
- Less Than 1 Mile to Numerous Restaurants: Wildfire, Big Bowl, Cheesecake Factory, Flemings Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar, Kona Grill, Walker Brother's, Egg Harbor, Sullivan's Steakhouse, Starfish Sushi and Eddie Merlot's
- Less Than 1 Mile to Excellent Entertainment: Marriott's Lincolnshire Theater, Crane's Landing Golf Club, and Regal Cinemas Lincolnshire and IMAX
- Less Than 1 Mile to the Fresh Market Grocery Store
- 50% of Home Sites Back to 30’- 50’ Berms for Privacy
- 86 Townhomes in 2 Unique Series
- Less than 1 Mile to Shopping and Dining at City Park
- 3 Miles to I-94
- 15 Miles to O’Hare International Airport
- 4 Miles to the I-94/294 Split
- 2 Miles to 2 Metra Stations
- Large Community Park at Entrance
- Expansive Owner's Suites (Up or Down Per Plan)
- Open Concept Floor Plans Perfect For Entertaining
- 2-4 Bedroom Townhomes Up To 2,652 Square Feet
- Oversized Showers, Sitting Rooms and First Floor Guest Suites
- Neighborhood Parks with Trails, Landscaping and Gardens
- Bicycle and Walking Paths
- Stunning Brick and Stone Accented Exteriors
- Ability to Fence in the Backyard On Select Townhomes
About the Area
Located in Lincolnshire, Camberley Club offers a walkable lifestyle, with Lincolnshire Commons' shopping and dining down the street, including Kona Grill, Fleming’s Steakhouse and White House Black Market. Discover employment opportunities just across Milwaukee Avenue at the Lincolnshire Corporate Center, a 330-acre development that employs more than 10,000 people across 30 buildings. Stay active within 1 mile of the community at the Half Day Forest Preserve and Crane’s Landing Golf Club.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Limited Time Incentives/Pricing
Our current incentives and pricing are only good for homes that can close by end of September. See a Sales Consultant for details.See Available Lots
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(21) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article