About the Community
Indulge in a unique combination of luxury and convenience at Camberley Club, a gated and maintenance-free townhome community in the north suburb of Lincolnshire. Enjoy walking distance from shopping and dining at Lincolnshire Commons as well as employment opportunities at the Lincolnshire Corporate Center. Each distinctive townhome includes flexible space designed for everyday living as well as layouts perfect for entertaining.
The Stanton 2 boasts a large Owner’s Suite with oversized walk-in closet as well as a second floor loft.
The two-story Fairfax features an open kitchen connected to the dining area, a spacious living room, and three bedrooms.
The spacious Hawthorn offers a first floor den, large sitting room in the Owner's Suite and a second floor loft for additional living space.
The Stanton offers a first floor Owner’s Suite with a variety of living areas like a second floor den and loft.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Low-Maintenance Luxury Townhomes From the Low $400s
- Gated Community Walking Distance to Lincolnshire Commons
- Excellent Schools: Stevenson High School Dist. 125 and Districts 103 and 102 for K-8
- Quick Move-in Homes Available
- Two-Story Townhomes With 9' Basements
- Less Than 1 Mile to Numerous Restaurants: Wildfire, Big Bowl, Cheesecake Factory, Flemings Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar, Kona Grill, Walker Brother's, Egg Harbor, Sullivan's Steakhouse, Starfish Sushi and Eddie Merlot's
- Less Than 1 Mile to Excellent Entertainment: Marriott's Lincolnshire Theater, Crane's Landing Golf Club, and Regal Cinemas Lincolnshire and IMAX
- Less Than 1 Mile to the Fresh Market Grocery Store
- 50% of Home Sites Back to 30’- 50’ Berms for Privacy
- 86 Townhomes in 2 Unique Series
- Less than 1 Mile to Shopping and Dining at City Park
- 3 Miles to I-94
- 15 Miles to O’Hare International Airport
- 4 Miles to the I-94/294 Split
- 2 Miles to 2 Metra Stations
- Large Community Park at Entrance
- Expansive Owner's Suites (Up or Down Per Plan)
- Open Concept Floor Plans Perfect For Entertaining
- 2-4 Bedroom Townhomes Up To 2,652 Square Feet
- Oversized Showers, Sitting Rooms and First Floor Guest Suites
- Neighborhood Parks with Trails, Landscaping and Gardens
- Bicycle and Walking Paths
- Stunning Brick and Stone Accented Exteriors
- Ability to Fence in the Backyard On Select Townhomes
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultant for details.Request Info
Need to Move Quickly?
We have townhomes available now for immediate move-in. Visit today and tour our new Hawthorn model.View Quick Move-ins
Move in this Summer
Check out our Hawthorn quick move-in on homesite 12. This home is available now - move in before school starts!Get Details
What Sets Pulte Apart?
Why choose Pulte Homes over another builder or a resale home? Our industry-leading warranty, energy efficient homes and Life-Tested home designs speak for themselves.Learn More
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
A Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Jamie Rumble, NMLS#210318) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(21) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article