Almost Sold Out
Legacy of Barrington
About the Community
With luxury homes in a private, scenic pastoral setting, Legacy of Barrington offers 1-acre homesites in the highly acclaimed Barrington School District 220. Our collection of two-story and master-down homes offer distinguished features like wrap-around porches, Owner’s Suites and two-story spaces. Once you visit, you’ll never want to leave this secluded oasis.
Castleton boasts a 2-story gathering room, built for entertaining. The café area and large Owner’s Suite both feature bay windows.
A large Everyday Entry™ welcomes you to Deer Valley. Then enjoy a window-lit gathering area, flex space, and an Owner’s Retreat.
Enjoy indoor and outdoor living with a covered porch that wraps around a window-lit gathering room in the 2-story Rockwall.
Skyview boasts a 2-story gathering room, window-lit café area, Owner’s Retreat, and kitchen with large island and colossal pantry.
The tone is set in Meadowview by its dramatic kitchen, with a large island and seating around an optional double-sided fireplace.
Truman has luxury features to cherish: an Owners Suite with private Owner’s Retreat, and 2-story dining room with connected porch.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Homes from the Upper $500s
- Late Summer Move-in Homes Available for a Limited Time
- Spacious 1-Acre Homesites
- Only 5 To-Be-Built Homes Available
- Barrington School District 220
- Lookout and Walkout Sites Available
- Ask About the Homesite of the Week
- 25 Acres of Woodlands, Wetlands and Prairie On Site
- More than 50% of the Community is Open/Green Space
- Highly Desirable Pastoral Setting in Barrington
- Cul-de-sac Homesites
- 5 Homesites Back to Over 10 Acres of Open Space
- Two-Story and Master Down Floor Plans
- 6.5 Miles to Langendorf Park
- 6.5 Miles to Cuba Marsh Forest Preserve
- 3 Miles to Wynstone Country Club
- 2.5 Miles to Barrington Shores Golf Club
- 4 Miles to Biltmore Country Club
- 5 Miles from the Barrington Metra Station
- Partial Brick/Stone Exteriors
- Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances in Kitchen
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.