Legacy of Barrington
About the Community
With luxury homes in a private, scenic pastoral setting, Legacy of Barrington offers 1-acre homesites in the highly acclaimed Barrington School District 220. Our collection of two-story and master-down homes offer distinguished features like wrap-around porches, Owner’s Suites and two-story spaces. Once you visit, you’ll never want to leave this secluded oasis.
Castleton boasts a 2-story gathering room, built for entertaining. The café area and large Owner’s Suite both feature bay windows.
A large Everyday Entry™ welcomes you to Deer Valley. Then enjoy a window-lit gathering area, flex space, and an Owner’s Retreat.
Enjoy indoor and outdoor living with a covered porch that wraps around a window-lit gathering room in the 2-story Rockwall.
Skyview boasts a 2-story gathering room, window-lit café area, Owner’s Retreat, and kitchen with large island and colossal pantry.
The tone is set in Meadowview by its dramatic kitchen, with a large island and seating around an optional double-sided fireplace.
Truman has luxury features to cherish: an Owners Suite with private Owner’s Retreat, and 2-story dining room with connected porch.
What Life's Like
Nestled amid a serene backdrop, Legacy of Barrington offers a lifestyle of privacy and seclusion with more than half the community dedicated to open space. When you seek high-energy fun, discover nearby Langendorf Park, where you’ll enjoy a fitness center, Aquatic Park, sand volleyball, batting cages and more.Request Info
- Homes from the Upper $500s
- Late Summer Move-in Homes Available for a Limited Time
- Spacious 1-Acre Homesites
- Only 5 To-Be-Built Homes Available
- Barrington School District 220
- Lookout and Walkout Sites Available
- Ask About the Homesite of the Week
- 25 Acres of Woodlands, Wetlands and Prairie On Site
- More than 50% of the Community is Open/Green Space
- Highly Desirable Pastoral Setting in Barrington
- Cul-de-sac Homesites
- 5 Homesites Back to Over 10 Acres of Open Space
- Two-Story and Master Down Floor Plans
- 6.5 Miles to Langendorf Park
- 6.5 Miles to Cuba Marsh Forest Preserve
- 3 Miles to Wynstone Country Club
- 2.5 Miles to Barrington Shores Golf Club
- 4 Miles to Biltmore Country Club
- 5 Miles from the Barrington Metra Station
- Partial Brick/Stone Exteriors
- Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances in Kitchen
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
About the Area
Just 15 minutes from historic downtown Barrington, Legacy of Barrington offers privacy and seclusion, and easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment. Catch the Metra just 5 miles away to commute into Chicago. Love to golf? Practice your swing at local country clubs, including Wynstone Country Club, Barrington Shores Golf Club, and the Biltmore Country Club. Explore Langendorf Park, the largest area park, and enjoy sport courts, a fitness center, playgrounds, and a water park.
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Only 2 new build opportunities remain at Legacy of Barrington: 1-acre homesites and privacy in Barrington School Dist 220.See Available Lots