The Highlands of Addison offers high-quality new construction single family homes in a sought-after location. Just minutes from the community, you’ll have access to I-355/290, the Itasca Metra station, shopping and dining along Lake Street, and the 18-acre Army Trail Nature Center. Our new homes are built for the way you live, featuring open concept layouts and the space your family needs.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Grand Opening 1st Quarter 2021
- New Ranch and Two-Story Single Family Homes From the Upper $300’s
- Rare Opportunity to Own New Construction in Addison
- 1.5 Miles to I-355 and I-290
- 10 to 15 Minutes to Employment in Schaumburg and Along I-90
- 20 Minutes to O’Hare International Airport
- 1 Mile to the Addison Park District Club Fitness
- 3 Miles to the Itasca Metra Station
- ½ Mile to Retail, Dining, Grocery, and More Along Lake Street
- ½ Mile to the 18-Acre Army Trail Nature Center with a Fishing Pond and Walking Path
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Join the Interest List for Information
Join our VIP interest list today to be the first to hear about upcoming milestones, grand opening events, pricing and more. To join, click on the "request info" button.Why Build with Pulte?
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(19) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More