The Preserve at Providence
About the Community
The Preserve at Providence offers a collection of 4 Consumer Inspired Open Living Floorplans, with flex space and optional loft designs, plus resort-style amenities: a pool with lap lanes and a children’s wading area plus a Resident’s Club with zero-entry pool and cabana, and clubhouse with fitness center and lighted tennis courts.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Private Gated Entrance with Attendant
- Less than a mile to the nearest grocery store and shopping center, Providence Pavillion
- Sparkling Pool with Lap Lanes and Children's Wading Area
- Lighted Tennis Court, Fitness Center and Playground
- Just two miles from I-285
- Wide variety of shops and restaurants within 5 miles
- Residents' Club with Second Zero-Entry Swimming Pool and Cabana
- Private Neighborhood Clubhouse with Gathering Roms,Activity Rooms and Caterer’s Kitchen
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(23) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article