About the Community
The Preserve at Providence offers a collection of 4 Consumer Inspired Open Living Floorplans, with flex space and optional loft designs, plus resort-style amenities: a pool with lap lanes and a children’s wading area plus a Resident’s Club with zero-entry pool and cabana, and clubhouse with fitness center and lighted tennis courts.
What Life's Like
Resort-like living awaits you from your charming home in Preserve at Providence. Swim laps at the pool or simply relax poolside. Gather with your new neighbors at the Resident’s Club for a workout and then a quick game of tennis before heading out for a special dinner in downtown Atlanta, Midtown, or Buckhead.Request Info
- Private Gated Entrance with Attendant
- Less than a mile to the nearest grocery store and shopping center, Providence Pavillion
- Sparkling Pool with Lap Lanes and Children's Wading Area
- Lighted Tennis Court, Fitness Center and Playground
- Just two miles from I-285
- Wide variety of shops and restaurants within 5 miles
- Residents' Club with Second Zero-Entry Swimming Pool and Cabana
- Private Neighborhood Clubhouse with Gathering Roms,Activity Rooms and Caterer’s Kitchen
About the Area
The Preserve at Providence offers easy access to I-285 for easy commutes to Metro Atlanta and Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Enjoy the Silver Comet Trail’s 60+ miles of running and bike trails or live entertainment at the Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre. Take a short drive to Six Flags and SunTrust Park Stadium, the future home of Braves baseball. If you love shopping, the Cumberland area offers a variety of national retailers, plus Costco, and dining at Maggiano’s and P.F. Changs.
Highlights of Mercer include a Pulte Planning Center®, upstairs loft, and a large Owner's Suite with naturally lit sitting area.
The open concept Continental embraces traditional features like a formal dining room and butler’s pantry and offers organization and convenience.
Furman offers an open kitchen, sunlit gathering areas, loft space, and a downstairs Owner’s Suite when you need a quiet harbor.
With its open layout, Riverton also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
ContinentalThe Preserve at Providence 1177 Regal Hills Lane, Mableton, Georgia 30126 Lot Number: 25901 (800) 704-7626
- Large Clubhouse & Fitness Center
- 2 Community Swimming Pools
- 5 Lighted Community Tennis Courts
- Craftsmen Exterior with front Porch
- Walking Distance to Neighborhood Grocery
- Convenient Bedroom & Full Bath on Main
ContinentalThe Preserve at Providence 1128 Regal Hills Lane, Mableton, Georgia 30126 Lot Number: 22301 (800) 704-7626
- Beautifully Landscaped Gated Community
- 2 Miles From I - 285
- Community Clubhouse With Fitness Center
- Finished Recreation Room at Basement
- Owner's Suite With Dual Walk-In-Closets
- Gourmet Kitchen and Built-In Appliances
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article