Parkside at Mason Mill - The Views1057 N Jamestown Road, Decatur, Georgia 30033 (888) 817-9610
About the Community
The list of distinctive communities in the Decatur area has a new walkable neighborhood, with the introduction of stacked flats in The Views, tucked within Parkside at Mason Mill. Pulte plans a pool, clubhouse and trails that have direct access to adjoining Mason Mill Park with playgrounds, a dog park, tennis center and more. Just 3 miles from Emory University and Hospital, Egleston, the CDC and Atlanta VA Medical Center, this in-town address is perfect for professionals and empty nesters.
What Life's Like
It’s Saturday, so you’re off to the festival du jour. Nearby Decatur’s home grown mix of funky shops are a beehive of activity, so you opt for a farm-to-table bite and a local craft brew. Next stop is your happy place, the Dekalb Farmer’s Market, and finally a peek in on the dinosaurs at Fernbank Science Center.Request Info
- Stacked flats from the $300s with rooftop terraces
- Neighborhood consists of stacked flats (Views), townhomes (Overlook) and single-family homes (Reserve)
- Amenities to include clubhouse with fitness center, recreation area and conference room, pool, grill area, parks and trails
- Conveniently located inside the perimeter in a prime in-town location just minutes from downtown Decatur, Buckhead, Midtown and downtown Atlanta
- Easy access to I-85 only 2.5 miles away and walking distance to the nearest Marta Bus Stop
- Adjacent to Mason Mill Park with 2 playgrounds, picnic areas, dog park, tennis center, rec center and trails
- Community trail connects to South Peachtree Creek Trail through Mason Mill Park
- Three miles from Emory University, Egleston and Emory Hospital, the CDC and the Atlanta VA Medical Center
- Just 5 miles from Buckhead featuring world-class shopping, dining and entertainment
- Just around the corner from Toco Hills shopping center featuring a Publix and other necessities and conveniences
- Convenient access to entertainment: The Tabernacle, The Fox Theater, Phillips Arena, Piedmont Park,
About the Area
Fast-paced Atlanta winds down as you enter this Emory/Druid Hills location, only minutes from Decatur's artsy downtown. For foodies, there's Your DeKalb Farmer's Market, a 40-year pioneer of fresh produce and international cultures. Kudzu Antiques is vintage décor eye candy and the 50-plus shops and galleries on Decatur Square are pure homegrown. Emory University is just minutes away, as are the thriving dining, shopping and entertainment districts of nearby Buckhead and Midtown.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Check out the other product offered at Parkside at Mason Mill
Take a look at the other homes being offered in Parkside at Mason Mill, including townhomes (the Overlook) and single-family homes (the Reserve).
Join Our VIP Interest List for More Information
Join our VIP interest list, receive special Grand Opening offers, and be the first to learn about features, pricing and other details. Call, chat or submit form below.Opening Spring 2017!
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(25) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article