Parkside at Mason Mill - The Reserve1057 N Jamestown Road, Decatur, Georgia 30033 (888) 817-9610 Skip to Homes
About the Community
Quality construction embraces Southern comfort in Parkside at Mason Mill, where single-family homes in The Reserve invite you to walk the tree-lined streets. Pulte plans a pool, clubhouse and trails that have direct access to adjoining Mason Mill Park with playgrounds, a dog park, tennis center and more. Just 3 miles from Emory University and Hospital, Egleston, the CDC and Atlanta VA Medical Center, this in-town address is perfect for professionals and families.
What Life's Like
It’s Saturday, so you’re off to the festival du jour in nearby Decatur. Decatur’s home grown mix of funky shops are a beehive of activity, so you opt for a farm-to-table bite and a local craft brew. Next stop is your happy place, the Dekalb Farmer’s Market, and finally a peek in on the dinosaurs at Fernbank Science Center.Request Info
- Single-Family homes from the low to mid $600s
- Neighborhood consists of single-family homes (Reserve), townhomes (Overlook) and stacked flats (Views)
- Amenities to include clubhouse with fitness center and internet cafe, pool, parks and trails
- Conveniently located inside the perimeter near Decatur just minutes from downtown Decatur, Buckhead, Midtown and Downtown Atlanta
- Adjacent to Mason Mill Park with 2 playgrounds, picnic areas, dog park, tennis center, recreation center and trails
- Community trail connects to South Peachtree Creek Trail through Mason Mill Park
- Three miles from Emory University, Egleston and Emory Hospital, the CDC and the Atlanta VA Medical Center
- Easy access to I-85 only 2.5 miles away
- Just around the corner from Toco Hills shopping center featuring a Publix and other necessities and conveniences
- Convenient access to entertainment: The Tabernacle, The Fox Theater, Phillips Arena and Piedmont Park
About the Area
Fast-paced Atlanta winds down as you enter this Emory/Druid Hills location, only minutes from Decatur's artsy downtown. For foodies, there's Your DeKalb Farmer's Market, a 40-year pioneer of fresh produce and international cultures. Kudzu Antiques is vintage décor eye candy and the 50-plus shops and galleries on Decatur Square are pure homegrown. Emory University is just minutes away, as are the thriving dining, shopping and entertainment districts of nearby Buckhead and Midtown.
The Pembrook spoils owners with a luxurious owner’s suite and spa-like bath, generous walk-in closet, and sitting room.
The Southgate is built for easy living, with a private owner’s suite conveniently situated on the main level, and plenty of space for the whole family.
The Sherman is built for easy living, with a private owner’s suite conveniently situated on the main level, and plenty of space for the whole family.
The Pembrooke spoils owners with a luxurious owner’s suite and spa-like bath, generous walk-in closet, and sitting room.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Check out the other product offered at Parkside at Mason Mill
Take a look at the other homes being offered in Parkside at Mason Mill, including townhomes (the Overlook) and stacked flats (the Views).See Details
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article