Parkside at Mason Mill - The Overlook
About the Community
If you want to be close to just about everything Atlanta has to offer, Parkside at Mason Mill presents a desirable blend of prime location and Urban-Suburban sophistication. Representing an intown village that exudes a true sense of community, Parkside at Mason Mill is an upscale collection of townhomes and single-family homes – with condos coming soon.
The three-story Broxton features a central kitchen in the heart of the home and large gathering room, an entertainers dream.
This three story townhome features a spacious kitchen and gathering room and finished game room, perfect for entertaining guests.
The Eddington three-story townhome offers plenty of flexible space to meet any family’s needs while offering low maintenance in-town living.
Built for modern living, the Carver three-story townhome features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with plenty of storage and space for entertaining.
Price Coming SoonStarting from
The expansive Hutton offers sophistication and space, with up to 4 bedrooms and double Owner’s Suites.
Price Coming SoonStarting from
The three-story Summerford offers modern townhome living, with large kitchen and outdoor spaces, ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Three Story Attached Townhomes From the Mid $400s - low $500s offering low maintenance style living
- Neighborhood consists of attached townhomes (Overlook), single-family homes (Reserve) and stacked flats (Views)
- Amenities to include clubhouse with fitness center, recreation area and conference room, pool, grill area, parks and trails
- Conveniently located inside the perimeter near Decatur just minutes from downtown Decatur, Buckhead, Midtown and downtown Atlanta
- Adjacent to Mason Mill Park with 2 playgrounds, picnic areas, dog park, tennis center, recreation center and trails
- Easy access to I-85 only 2.5 miles away and walking distance to the nearest Marta Bus Stop
- Three miles from Emory University, Egleston and Emory Hospital, the CDC and the Atlanta VA Medical Center
- Convenient access to entertainment: The Tabernacle, The Fox Theater, Phillips Arena, Piedmont Park,
- Just around the corner from Toco Hills shopping center featuring a Publix and other necessities and conveniences
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Check out the other product offered at Parkside at Mason Mill
Take a look at the other homes being offered in Parkside at Mason Mill, including single family homes (the Reserve) and stacked flats (the Views).View Other Product
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(22) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article