Parkside at Mason Mill - The Overlook
About the Community
Southern comfort combines with quality construction in Parkside at Mason Mill, where charming townhomes in The Overlook invite you to walk the tree-lined streets. Adjacent to Mason Mill Park with playgrounds, a dog park, tennis center and more, and amenities that include a pool and clubhouse. Just 3 miles from Emory University and Hospital, Egleston, the CDC and Atlanta VA Medical Center, this in-town address is perfect for professionals and families.
The three-story Broxton features a central kitchen in the heart of the home and large gathering room, an entertainers dream.
This three story townhome features a spacious kitchen and gathering room and finished game room, perfect for entertaining guests.
The Eddington three-story townhome offers plenty of flexible space to meet any family’s needs while offering low maintenance in-town living.
Built for modern living, the Carver three-story townhome features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with plenty of storage and space for entertaining.
Price Coming SoonStarting from
The expansive Hutton offers sophistication and space, with up to 4 bedrooms and double Owner’s Suites.
Price Coming SoonStarting from
The three-story Summerford offers modern townhome living, with large kitchen and outdoor spaces, ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
What Life's Like
It’s Saturday, so you’re off to the festival du jour. Nearby Decatur’s home grown mix of funky shops are a beehive of activity, so you opt for a farm-to-table bite and a local craft brew. Next stop is your happy place, the Dekalb Farmer’s Market, and finally a peek in on the dinosaurs at Fernbank Science Center.Request Info
- Three Story Attached Townhomes From the Mid $400s - low $500s offering low maintenance style living
- Neighborhood consists of attached townhomes (Overlook), single-family homes (Reserve) and stacked flats (Views)
- Amenities to include clubhouse with fitness center, recreation area and conference room, pool, grill area, parks and trails
- Conveniently located inside the perimeter near Decatur just minutes from downtown Decatur, Buckhead, Midtown and downtown Atlanta
- Adjacent to Mason Mill Park with 2 playgrounds, picnic areas, dog park, tennis center, recreation center and trails
- Easy access to I-85 only 2.5 miles away and walking distance to the nearest Marta Bus Stop
- Three miles from Emory University, Egleston and Emory Hospital, the CDC and the Atlanta VA Medical Center
- Convenient access to entertainment: The Tabernacle, The Fox Theater, Phillips Arena, Piedmont Park,
- Just around the corner from Toco Hills shopping center featuring a Publix and other necessities and conveniences
About the Area
Fast-paced Atlanta winds down as you enter this Emory/Druid Hills location, only minutes from Decatur's artsy downtown. For foodies, there's Your DeKalb Farmer's Market, a 40-year pioneer of fresh produce and international cultures. Kudzu Antiques is vintage décor eye candy and the 50-plus shops and galleries on Decatur Square are pure homegrown. Emory University is just minutes away, as are the thriving dining, shopping and entertainment districts of nearby Buckhead and Midtown.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Check out the other product offered at Parkside at Mason Mill
Take a look at the other homes being offered in Parkside at Mason Mill, including single family homes (the Reserve) and stacked flats (the Views).View Other Product
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(24) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article