About the Community
Southern comfort combines with quality construction in Parkside at Mason Mill, where charming townhomes in The Overlook invite you to walk the tree-lined streets. Pulte plans a pool, clubhouse and trails that have direct access to adjoining Mason Mill Park with playgrounds, a dog park, tennis center and more. Just 3 miles from Emory University and Hospital, Egleston, the CDC and Atlanta VA Medical Center, this in-town address is perfect for professionals and families.
What Life's Like
It’s Saturday, so you’re off to the festival du jour. Decatur’s home grown mix of funky shops are a beehive of activity, so you opt for a farm-to-table bite and a local craft brew. Next stop is your happy place, the Dekalb Farmer’s Market, and finally a peek in on the dinosaurs at Fernbank Science Center.Request Info
- Three Story Attached Townhomes From the High $300s offering low maintenance style living
- Neighborhood consists of attached townhomes (Overlook), single-family homes (Reserve) and stacked flats (Views)
- Amenities to include clubhouse, pool, parks and trails
- Conveniently located inside the perimeter in a prime in-town location just minutes from downtown Decatur, Buckhead, Midtown and downtown Atlanta
- Adjacent to Mason Mill Park with 2 playgrounds, picnic areas, dog park, tennis center, recreation center and trails
- Community trail connects to South Peachtree Creek Trail through Mason Mill Park
- Easy access to I-85 only 2.5 miles away and walking distance to the nearest Marta Bus Stop
- Three miles from Emory University, Egleston and Emory Hospital, the CDC and the Atlanta VA Medical Center
- Convenient access to entertainment: The Tabernacle, The Fox Theater, Phillips Arena, Piedmont Park,
- Just around the corner from Toco Hills shopping center featuring a Publix and other necessities and conveniences
About the Area
Fast-paced Atlanta winds down as you enter Decatur, a thriving artsy community with an eclectic downtown. For foodies, there's Your DeKalb Farmer's Market, a 40-year pioneer of fresh produce and international cultures. Kudzu Antiques is vintage décor eye candy and the 50-plus shops and galleries on Decatur Square are pure homegrown. Emory University and all of its offerings are just minutes away, as are the thriving dining, shopping and entertainment districts of nearby Buckhead and Midtown.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Join Our VIP Interest List!
Join our VIP interest list, receive special Grand Opening offers, and be the first to learn about features, pricing and other details. Call, chat or submit form below.Opening Spring 2017!
Check out the other product offered at Parkside at Mason Mill
Take a look at the other homes being offered in Parkside at Mason Mill, including single-family homes (the Reserve) and stacked flats (the Views).
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article