Self-Guided Tour Available
In search of Downtown Woodstock homes for sale? Look no further than Aldyn, boasting stylish new townhomes in Woodstock that feature quality construction and consumer-inspired floor plans from trusted national homebuilder, Pulte Homes. Convenient to I-575, Aldyn offers a low-maintenance lifestyle, walkability to shops and restaurants, access to top-rated schools, planned amenities and more.
More Life Built In
$958/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Laramie at Aldyn is an entertainer’s dream, with a cook’s kitchen, open floor plan, multi-function loft, and three bedrooms.
$979/moPrincipal & Interest Only
This Palomino Townhome at Aldyn features 3 bedrooms with an open floorplan great for entertaining and a spacious owner's suite with a large walk-in closet.
$986/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The elegant two-story Stetson townhome at Aldyn combines comfort and convenience, and can be configured with up to three bedrooms.
$1,153/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Hawthorne at Aldyn spoils owners with a luxurious Owner’s Suite and spa-like bath, double walk-in closets, and generous sitting room.
$1,156/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Stanton at Aldyn's open plan is built for easy living, with a private Owner’s Suite conveniently situated on the main level at Aldyn.
$1,167/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Fairfax at Aldyn's expansive open floor plan features a large kitchen overlooking the nook and covered porch, ideal for entertaining at Aldyn.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Community Pool and Cabana
- Just 3 miles from Downtown Woodstock
- Steps to Woodstock Square Shopping Center with Target, Kohl’s, BJ’s Wholesale Club and more
- Less than 1 mile to I-575
- Easy access to Hwy 92 and an abundance of dining and shopping options
- Woofstock Dog Park just 2 miles away
- Access to the 60+-mile Greenprints Trail System, designed to connect communities, parks and retail destinations
- Luxury two and three-story townhomes for sale in Woodstock, GA
- Town Center at Cobb – with 175 shops, a 16-screen Regal Theatre, and anchors such as Macy’s, Belk and JC Penney – is within 7 miles
- The award-winning Northside Hospital Cherokee is a 20-minute drive from the community
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes, Save $2,000
Purchase a home and receive a $2,000* incentive. It's just our way of saying Thank You for everything you do every day. Applies to teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and veterans.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.