Walk-In Customers Welcome
Pulte’s Life-Tested® designs shine brightest in our innovatively crafted new homes for active adults. Nowhere is that more apparent than West Cobb’s Wimberly, an exciting new 55 or better community that boasts future amenities featuring a clubhouse and walking paths and access to countless adventures nearby. Wimberly’s stylish, low maintenance ranch homes in Powder Springs are built for the way you live with gathering-friendly open concepts, flex spaces and a focus on outdoor living.
The Abbeyville at Wimberly has an open layout: an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, with an adjacent flex room for an office or den.
The Summerwood at Wimberly features an open concept modern design features a large kitchen island overlooking the gathering room, making entertaining a breeze.
The single-story Martin Ray at Wimberly offers a cook’s kitchen, open dining and gathering areas, versatile flex space, and a huge pantry.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Beautiful, low maintenance ranch homes for active adults, from the High $200s, with open concept interiors and private backyards
- Planned amenities include a clubhouse and walking paths
- Convenient to shopping, dining, recreation and entertainment destinations, including Historic Marietta Square, The Avenue West Cobb, Hiram Pavilion and more
- Silver Comet Trail is located within 2 miles of Wimberly – offering a 61-mile trail system for walking, running or biking
- The Home of the Atlanta Braves – Truist Park – is situated within 15 miles of the community
- West Cobb Senior Center and West Cobb Aquatic Center both offer activities and classes specifically designed for active adults
- In addition to shopping and dining, Historic Marietta Square offers a theater, history tours, festivals and a farmers’ market
- Five respected – and in some cases, award-winning – hospitals are poised within 12 miles of the community
- Accessibility to three main parkways that connect West Cobb to Downtown Atlanta and major travel corridors including I-75, I-285, and Hwy-20
- An AMC Theater and Regal Cinemas are within six miles of the community
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Home Expressions Design Studio
Experience the Home Expressions Design Studio and work with professionally trained design consultants who will guide through the process step by step.Take the Tour
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(30) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More