The Creek at Arthur Hills in Acworth features new single family homes in an established community. In addition to Life Tested® floor plans, completed amenities and enchanting streetscapes, The Creek at Arthur Hills offers its residents an alluring blend of accessibility with its accessibility to Hwy 41 and tranquility in this up-and-coming suburban location in North Paulding County.
Tour our new homes at The Creek at Arthur Hills
Contact Amy & Jessica to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at The Creek at Arthur Hills.
Text or call 678-839-9010
More Life Built In
The Furman at Arthur Hills offers an open kitchen, sunlit gathering areas, loft space, and a downstairs Owner’s Suite when you need a quiet harbor.
The Wingate at Arthur Hills welcomes family and guests with its open kitchen, spacious gathering spaces, formal dining room, and large upstairs loft.
The open concept Continental at Arthur Hills embraces traditional features like a formal dining room and butler’s pantry and offers organization and convenience.
The Woodward at Arthur Hills is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
With its open layout, the Riverton at Arthur Hills boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Beautifully crafted single-family homes representing exciting new construction in Acworth GA by Pulte Homes
- Located in North Paulding, the most desirable region of Paulding due to excellent schools and accessibility to I-75 and Highway-41
- Established community amenities include cabana, swimming pool and playground – ideal for families
- Located roughly 35 miles from Downtown Atlanta and just 7.5 miles from I-75
- Convenient to a number of nearby employment centers such as Acworth (7 miles), Kennesaw (10 miles), Marietta (18 miles), Woodstock (19 miles), and the Smyrna/Cumberland region (23 miles)
- Within a short drive of both Lake Allatoona and Lake Acworth for boating, fishing, watersports and swimming
- Less than 1.5 miles from Arthur Hills is Seven Hills Station, a retail center with a Publix and several shops and restaurants
- Within walking distance (0.5 miles) to Salt and Pepper Café, a highly rated breakfast/lunch spot
- Just 7.5 miles from Lakepoint Sports Complex
- Less than a mile to Bentwater Golf Club
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes, Save $2,000
Purchase a home in and receive a $2,000* incentive. It's just our way of saying Thank You for everything you do every day. Applies to teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and veterans.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(31) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More