Summerwood single-story is a versatile floor plan that offers 2-4 bedrooms, well-suited for families and empty nesters alike. The beautiful one-story home design (with optional upstairs loft) features an open kitchen with center island that overlooks a bright gathering room, perfect for entertaining and everyday living. The 2-car garage includes an expanded area ideal for a golf cart or extra storage.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $239,990 Starting From
- $1,418/mo Starting From
- 2-4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1861 Sq. Ft.
Interactive Design Tools
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The Summerwood is known for its flexible layout and open living space. Granite countertops, large center island, and a walk-in pantry complement the kitchen. And if it’s space you need, check out our Summerwood Grand, which includes a second story loft with added bedroom and bath, perfect for guests or your own getaway.Request Info
- 12" Tile Flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths and Laundry Room
- Shaw® carpet in designer colors
- Access to Owner’s Entry online homecare portal
- Carbon monoxide detectors in common areas
- Homeowner’s Limited Warranty Program
- Leak Protection for 5 years
- Mechanical Systems for 2 years
- Sentricon® Termite treatment system
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms
- Structural Integrity for 10 years
- Taexx® Tubes-In-The-Wall™ patented pest defense system
- Workmanship and Materials for 1 year
- Above-slab BoraCare with Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System on the perimeter of home
- Designer Fiberglass Front Doors with Chrome Finish Hardware
- Front porch with textured concrete (per plan)
- Hurricane Shutters Included
- Hurricane shutters provided with designated storage in garage
- MI® Windows
- Sea Gull Lighting® exterior coach light(s)
- Sherwin Williams® Paint with 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Vapor barrier under entire home
- The Cove Series
- Chrome Rim Shower Door (per plan)
- Elongated Water Saving Commodes
- Moen® chrome faucets
- Vikrell® Tub in Secondary Bath (per plan)
- White Wall and Floor Tile in Owner's Bath Shower
- WilsonArt® Laminate Countertops with Drop-In Sink
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 36” Designer Birch Cabinets, with Crown Molding
- Extended Kitchen Island (per plan)
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Recessed can lights
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- Whirlpool® Black Ceramic Top Range
- Whirlpool® Black Microwave
- Whirlpool® Black Multi-Cycle Dishwasher
- Irrigation system with Floratam sod in front yard and Bahia in rear yard
- Mailbox per community specifications
- 50 gallon water heater (per plan)
- AMP service (per plan)
- Pre-wired telephone outlets category 5E
- Pre-wired TV outlets RG6
- Dual pane insulated Low-E frame windows
- Honeywell™ programmable thermostat
- Lennox® 15 SEER minimum system with heat pump per plan
- R-30 insulation at ceilings in living or vaulted areas, per plan
- R-4.1 insulation with vapor shield on block walls
- 30-year dimension roof shingles
- Concrete Block Construction
- Engineered roof trusses with hurricane fastenings at exterior walls
- Decorative wood interior window sills
- Dexter by Schlage® Chrome Knob-Style Door Handles
- Textured orange peel walls and knock down textured ceilings
- Ventilated wire shelving in closets, linen closets, pantries and laundry room
- Private bath
- Walk-in closets
Home Site Map
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select from these Upgrade Packages for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
Move In Ready
Includes refridgerator, garage floor epoxy, faux wood blinds and washer/dryer.See More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 4 Neighborhood(s) nearby .