The Oasis suits smaller families perfectly. This efficient layout provides three bedrooms as well as the convenience of a single-story design. Flex space off the foyer makes a great den or study, or it can serve as a fourth bedroom. The easy flow between the interconnected kitchen (with optional island), café area, and gathering room were designed with family life – and entertaining – in mind.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $237,990 Starting From
- $1,406/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2162 Sq. Ft.
Interactive Design Tools
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The Oasis is a wonderfully versatile plan, suitable for smaller families, while still offering the flexibility to grow. The flex room off of the foyer can be an additional bedroom, office, or den. The kitchen features beautiful birch cabinetry and granite countertops, and opens to a large living area, making this home perfect for entertaining. And when it’s time to wind down, the spacious owner’s suite with large walk-in closet offers maximum comfort.Request Info
- Access to Owner’s Entry online homecare portal
- Carbon monoxide detectors in common areas
- Homeowner’s Limited Warranty Program
- Leak Protection for 5 years
- Mechanical Systems for 2 years
- Sentricon® Termite treatment system
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms
- Structural Integrity for 10 years
- Taexx® Tubes-In-The-Wall™ patented pest defense system
- Workmanship and Materials for 1 year
- Chrome Rim Shower Door (per plan)
- Elongated Water Saving Commodes
- Moen® chrome faucets
- Vikrell® Tub in Secondary Bath (per plan)
- White Wall and Floor Tile in Owner's Bath Shower
- WilsonArt® Laminate Countertops with Drop-In Sink
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 36” Designer Birch Cabinets, with Crown Molding
- Extended Kitchen Island (per plan)
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Recessed can lights
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- Whirlpool® Black Ceramic Top Range
- Whirlpool® Black Microwave
- Whirlpool® Black Multi-Cycle Dishwasher
- Kitchen Island
- 50 gallon water heater (per plan)
- AMP service (per plan)
- Pre-wired telephone outlets category 5E
- Pre-wired TV outlets RG6
- Above-slab BoraCare with Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System on the perimeter of home
- Designer Fiberglass Front Doors with Chrome Finish Hardware
- Front porch with textured concrete (per plan)
- Hurricane Shutters Included
- Hurricane shutters provided with designated storage in garage
- MI® Windows
- Sea Gull Lighting® exterior coach light(s)
- Sherwin Williams® Paint with 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Vapor barrier under entire home
- The Cove Series
- Dual pane insulated Low-E frame windows
- Honeywell™ programmable thermostat
- Lennox® 15 SEER minimum system with heat pump per plan
- R-30 insulation at ceilings in living or vaulted areas, per plan
- R-4.1 insulation with vapor shield on block walls
- Irrigation system with Floratam sod in front yard and Bahia in rear yard
- Mailbox per community specifications
- 12" Tile Flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths and Laundry Room
- Shaw® carpet in designer colors
- 30-year dimension roof shingles
- Concrete Block Construction
- Engineered roof trusses with hurricane fastenings at exterior walls
- Optional den and outdoor kitchen
- Decorative wood interior window sills
- Dexter by Schlage® Chrome Knob-Style Door Handles
- Textured orange peel walls and knock down textured ceilings
- Ventilated wire shelving in closets, linen closets, pantries and laundry room
- Optional Drop Zone
- Private bath
- Walk-in closets
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Home Site Map
Click below to see the available home sites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select from these Upgrade Packages for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
Move In Ready
Includes refridgerator, garage floor epoxy, faux wood blinds and washer/dryer.See More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 5 Neighborhood(s) nearby .