The Dolce’s family room and dining area blend seamlessly into the patio, begging family and guests to step through the sliding glass doors for outdoor gatherings. In the back of the single-story home sits the Owner’s Suite, a refreshing respite with three generous windows, a walk-in closet and separate shower and tub.
- $241,990 Starting From
- $1,332/mo Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1570 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Granite countertops
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Corian® countertops in secondary bathrooms
- Wood bath cabinets
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Private screened lanai
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Decora rocker switches
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Compact fluorescent exterior lighting
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smart Home prewire: wiring enclosure, wireless access point wiring, hardwired locations (per plan) and CAT 6 wiring
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- Double-pane, insulated, low E (high efficiency) screened windows
- Energy-efficient water heater
- LED downlighting
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- Upgraded raised-panel interior doors
- The Dolce is perfect for families. An open concept floor plan offering an open gathering room, kitchen, and café area. The private owner’s suite, features a large walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired