DeLand is built for indoor/outdoor entertaining, with triple-pane sliding glass doors opening from the expansive great room to the lanai. The breakfast nook and three of four bedrooms also radiate from the central great room, creating the perfect hub for family gatherings or comfortable lounging space for guests.
- $254,990 Starting From
- $1,426/mo Starting From
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1747 Sq. Ft.
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Compact fluorescent exterior lighting
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smart Home prewire: wiring enclosure, wireless access point wiring, hardwired locations (per plan) and CAT 6 wiring
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Private screened lanai
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- Corian® countertops in secondary bathrooms
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Wood bath cabinets
- Double-pane, insulated, low E (high efficiency) screened windows
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- LED downlighting
- Granite countertops
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- Upgraded raised-panel interior doors
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Upon entering you are greeted by the natural flow layout, featuring a connected kitchen, great room, and lanai, making entertaining effortless. The owner’s suite, features a garden tub and a spacious walk-in shower.
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
- R-30 ceiling insulation
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired