DeLand is built for indoor/outdoor entertaining, with triple-pane sliding glass doors opening from the expansive great room to the lanai. The breakfast nook and three of four bedrooms also radiate from the central great room, creating the perfect hub for family gatherings or comfortable lounging space for guests.
- $254,990 Starting From
- $1,400/mo Starting From
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1747 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Private screened lanai
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Decora rocker switches
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Compact fluorescent exterior lighting
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smart Home prewire: wiring enclosure, wireless access point wiring, hardwired locations (per plan) and CAT 6 wiring
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Corian® countertops in secondary bathrooms
- Wood bath cabinets
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- Double-pane, insulated, low E (high efficiency) screened windows
- Energy-efficient water heater
- LED downlighting
- Granite countertops
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- Upgraded raised-panel interior doors
- Upon entering you are greeted by the natural flow layout, featuring a connected kitchen, great room, and lanai, making entertaining effortless. The owner’s suite, features a garden tub and a spacious walk-in shower.
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired