By Appointment Only
The Vistas at UrbanOak
Discover low-maintenance, townhome-style and flats-style condo homes in San Jose, at The Vistas at UrbanOak. This commuter-friendly, new construction community, is located in the Cottle Transit Village and within a short distance from the Santa Teresa VTA Station and Blossom Hill Caltrain Station. Residents can enjoy an amenity-rich neighborhood, with numerous parks, paths, and outdoor spaces to unwind from a busy day.
This single-level Plan One includes two bedrooms, a modern open design featuring a gathering room, cafe, and a kitchen for career-minded singles or couples.
A top tier owner’s suite rises above the tri-level Plan Two. This new construction home offers a gathering room and a spacious deck to enhance outdoor activity.
A spacious top-floor owner’s suite rises above the tri-level Plan Three. The open gathering room, with its spacious deck, allows for entertaining family and friends.
The Plan Four is unique with three bedrooms in its tri-level design. A gathering room with a deck attracts social couples to this spacious new home.
This tri-level Plan Five redefines smart design, with its three top-level bedrooms, including an owner's suite, and a big gathering room for all occasions.
This three-story Plan Six, combines up to four bedrooms with a sizable gathering room and deck for get-togethers.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Commuter-friendly with abundant public transit options
- Easy access to I-101 and CA-85
- Less than 1 mile from the Santa Teresa VTA station
- Less than 2 miles from the Blossom Hill Caltrain station
- Upscale retail and dining destinations at Santana Row
- Minutes from global enterprises such as eBay and PayPal
- Public Park “Arbol De La Vida” includes barbecues, dining plazas with tables, open lawn areas, 2 kid’s playgrounds, herb garden, and exercise areas including TRX equipment, parkour trainers, training circuit area and a group exercise area
- Private Park “Western Greenway” includes basketball court, 2 dog parks, picnic tables and barbecues, bike racks, open lawn area, bocce ball court, community garden, kid’s playgrounds and walking trails throughout
- Private amenity areas include bike racks, tables with umbrellas and open turf area
- Proximity to walking and biking trails and sports fields
- Miles of local trails for hiking and biking
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes
Showing appreciation to our active teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters & military. When you purchase a new Pulte home, you will receive a $2,000* incentive as our way of saying thank you.View Homes
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(14) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More