Smaller families enjoy the convenience of single-story living in Bennett. Its open kitchen, with crescent-shaped island, faces out to the interconnected café and gathering areas, both letting in natural light. The garage provides a full extra bay just for storage. And the Pulte Planning Center®, sizable laundry room, and handy Everyday EntryTM only contribute to Bennett’s functionality.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $193,990 Starting From
- $1,004/mo Starting From
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 1870 Sq. Ft.
Interactive Design Tools
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The versatile Bennett features a main-level Owner’s Suite and spacious living area with a corner kitchen island and Moen® fixtures. The island sink location makes navigating the kitchen easy, and the nearby Pulte Planning Center® is the perfect place to organize calendars, bills and more. Increase your living space by adding a second-floor loft or game room, or a main-level den.Request Info
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% Gas Furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- 1 Deciduous tree, 1 ornamental tree and 8 shrubs, per lot
- Front lawn sod
- Rear and side lawn seed and straw
- Cultured marble bath tops
- Kohler® – Master bath includes a vikrell shower unit with shower door per plan.
- Kohler® – Secondary bath includes a vikrell tub/shower unit
- Moen® fixtures in baths
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Asphalt 3-tab Certainteed roof shingles with 25 year limited warranty
- Clopay sectional overhead garage door with rubber sweep (Concord, New Castle and Bayfield only)
- Clopay® sectional overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Coach lights on photocell
- Firetape drywall/insulation garage common walls
- Front elevations vary by plan (brick, stone)
- Insulation and drywall options for exterior garage walls
- Siding – 0.42 vinyl siding
- Simonton® dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on all four sides
- Spacious 2 car front load garage (Bennett 2 car plus tandem)
- Therma-Tru® insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Laminate kitchen countertop with stainless sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- MasterBrand® 36” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Moen® kitchen faucet with separate pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® appliances include electric freestanding range, range hood and dishwasher
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run to predetermined location per plan
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run to predetermined location per plan.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Three panel Craftmaster® doors with Schlage® polo knobs
- Single level living
- Optional 2nd floor loft/game room
- Curved kitchen island
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in hall baths/powder /master/foyer/kitchen
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed ¾” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebond 5 lb. pad
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Home Site Map
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .