For bigger families, Westchester excels. An Everyday Entry™ keeps backpacks and briefcases handy, but out of the way. A vast kitchen with dramatic island overlooks the entertaining area, with a walk-in pantry and Pulte Planning Center® in easy reach. Flex space off the foyer makes a great den, and an upstairs loft offers a family retreat. Storage is a huge plus, with an extra garage bay.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $231,990 Starting From
- 4-6 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 3297 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The Westchester stands out for its tandem garage and enormous Everyday Entry™ with storage closet and optional lockers or drop zone for clutter-free living. The kitchen opens to the gathering room and features an oversized island, optional built-in appliances, and large walk-in pantry. Enhance your Owner's Suite with a shower that features a tile shower floor and surround.Request Info
- Asphalt 3-tab roof shingles with 25 year limited warranty
- Brick and stone available for front of home (vary by plan)
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Revere – Vinyl Siding
- Sectional 16-panel Clopay garage door
- Side Gable Overhangs
- Simonton® dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on front sides
- Spacious 2-car front load garage with tandem / 3rd car area (per plan)
- Therma-Tru® insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Armstrong vinyl flooring in hall baths/powde /master/foyer/kitchen
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Three Panel Craftmaster® doors with Schlage Nickel Polo Knobs
- Pulte Planning Center®
- Expanded owner's entry
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White 50-gallon electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® Gas Furnace with air conditioning
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Cultured Marble Bath Tops
- Kohler® – Master Bath include a vikrel shower unit with shower door (per plan)
- Kohler® – Secondary Bath includes a vikrel tub/shower unit
- Kohler® showers & bath tubs
- Masterbrand® 36” Birch cabinets
- Moen® fixtures in baths
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run to predetermined location (per plan)
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run to predetermined location (per plan)
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Masterbrand® 36” Birch cabinets
- Moen® kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool Appliances which include electric Freestanding Range, Range Hood and Dishwasher
- Front lawn - Sod; Rear and side yards - Hyroseed
- Build Quality Confirmation
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 7 Neighborhood(s) nearby .