The Provence features a first-floor owner's suite, highlighted by a large walk-in closet. The kitchen is centered with a large island that opens to the café and gathering room. A second bedroom on the first floor can be used for guests or as a home office.
Explore the Provence Floor Plan
Step inside this home to see the life-tested home designs with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live. This digital representation may vary slightly from actual home offered*.
- $264,990 Starting From
- $1,318/mo Starting From
- 2-3 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 1577 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick or Stone)
- Siding – Royal Vinyl Siding
- 12” Side Elevation Overhangs
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Spacious 2 car front load garage
- Sectional 16 panel Clopay Garage Door
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Certainteed asphalt roof shingles with 25 year limited warranty
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- Insulation and Drywall options for exterior garage walls
- The new home construction design of the Provence ranch has an open layout with an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, plus an optional upstairs loft.
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in hall baths/powder /Owner’s/foyer/kitchen
- Kohler® – Owner’s Bath includes a Vikrel® shower unit with shower door per plan.
- Kohler® – Secondary Bath includes a Vikrel® tub/shower unit
- Kohler® showers & bath tubs
- Moen® kitchen faucet with separate pullout sprayer
- Moen® fixtures in baths
- Aristocraft® 36” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- 2 CM Granite Bath Tops
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel Appliances which include electric Freestanding Range, Range Hood, Microwave and Dishwasher
- Shaw® stain resistant, wall to wall carpeting with rebond 5 lb. pad
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Caiman Craftmaster® doors with Schlage® Polo Knobs
- Glued and screwed ¾” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- Engineered floor joist system
- Sound barrier insulation between units
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows with decorative grids on all sides
- Lennox® 93% Gas Furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Protection Plan: 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to pre-determined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired