Boardwalk meets the needs of families for years to come. A formal dining area, guest suite, or home office are all possible on the first floor, thanks to two flex rooms. Upstairs, families can enjoy a large game room or opt for another bedroom (beyond the existing three and Owner’s Suite). There’s lots of room in Boardwalk – even at mealtime, in the open kitchen and inviting café area.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $238,990 Starting From
- $1,219/mo Starting From
- 4-7 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 2636 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The Boardwalk's open-concept plan is ideal for entertaining. A stunning kitchen features 42” cabinets with crown molding, a spacious breakfast bar and plenty of storage. For additional living space, convert the upstairs loft to a 5th bedroom or main-level flex room into a den -- or extend your living space outdoors with a private covered porch or sunroom.Request Info
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- 12” Side Gable Overhangs
- Asphalt 3-tab Certainteed roof shingles with 25 year limited warranty
- Brick or Stone available for front of home (vary by plan)
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Decorative Garage Doors
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Insulation and Drywall options for exterior garage walls
- Sectional Clopay Gallery decorative overhead garage door with windows and with rubber sweep
- Siding – James Hardie Plank Siding
- Simonton® dual-glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on front
- Spacious 2-car front load garage (option for 2-car plus tandem vary by plan)
- Therma-Tru® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Loft/game room
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Three-panel Craftmaster® doors with Schlage Polo Knobs
- 2nd floor laundry room
- Walk-in closets in all bedrooms
- Armstrong vinyl flooring in hall baths, powder room, master bath, foyer and kitchen
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed ¾” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50-gallon electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% Gas Furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap
- Two-step energy seal process throughout entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Cultured marble bath countertops
- Kohler® – Master Bath includes a vikrell shower unit with shower door (per plan)
- Kohler® – Secondary Bath includes a vikrell tub/shower unit
- Kohler® showers & bath tubs
- MasterBrand® 36” Birch cabinets
- Moen® fixtures in baths
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run
- Front lawn sod
- Front Yard - sod, Rear and Side Lawn - seed and straw
- Laminate kitchen countertop with 8” deep kitchen stainless sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- MasterBrand® 36” Birch cabinets
- Moen® kitchen faucet with separate pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® appliances that include electric freestandingrange, range hood and dishwasher
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .