The Cosenza is a one-story floor plan that highlights bedroom and storage space, perfect for growing families. The owner’s suite offers a large walk-in closet. The kitchen overlooks the café and gathering room, with plenty of cabinets and counter space. This plan offers up to four bedrooms.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of the Cosenza by taking this video tour.
Step inside the Cosenza by taking the virtual reality tour. Click the button below to get started.
- $240,990 Starting From
- $1,202/mo Starting From
- 2-4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1841 Sq. Ft.
- Cultured marble countertop at master bath and secondary bath
- Cultured marble surrounds in master bath
- Merillat® oak cabinetry
- Mirrored medicine cabinets in master bath and secondary baths
- Moen® polished chrome faucets in all baths
- Pedestal sink in powder bath (per plan)
- Vikrell® tub/shower surrounds in secondary baths
- 14 SEER air conditioner
- Balanced air ducts for energy efficiency and comfortable living
- Blown-in cellulose insulation
- Energy efficient CFL lighting
- Energy efficient low-E dual-pane vinyl windows
- Programmable thermostat
- Sterling® high efficiency toilet
- Tankless water heater
- Water saving shower heads
- Weather stripping and caulking around all exterior doors and windows
- Beautiful exterior color schemes
- Choice of architecturally designed exterior elevations
- Covered patio with stucco columns
- Cultured stone on select elevations
- Durable Boral® concrete roof tile
- Exterior hose bibbs (per plans)
- Front yard landscaping
- Illuminating exterior coach light at garage
- Schlage® chrome handle set
- Sherwin Williams® painted exterior
- Spanish Lace exterior stucco finish
- Weather resistant exterior outlets
- 2 1/4" baseboards
- 6-panel interior doors
- 8' ceilings on second floor
- 9' ceilings on the first floor
- Cable outlets at owner's bedroom and family/great room
- Ceiling fan pre-wire in family/great room and owner's suite
- Decora® rocker light switches
- Decorative skip-trowel drywall finish
- Durable and stylish carpeting
- Interior Rounded Corners
- Schlage® chrome hardware for all interior doors
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- Telephone outlets at owner's bedroom and family/great room
- Therman-Tru® 6-panel front door
- Tile flooring in entry, kitchen, master bath and powder room
- Vinyl flooring at laundry and second bath
- The Cosenza features a sweeping entry foyer that leads past the den and the first of two bedrooms. The open kitchen with large island, flows into the café and vast gathering room. You’ll love the spacious owner’s suite.
- Insinkerator® 1/3 horse power disposal
- Laminate countertop and backsplash
- Moen® Chateau chrome single handle faucet
- Pre-plumbed for icemaker
- Spacious pantries (per plan)
- Whirlpool® appliance package
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired