- 2 Interconnected Wet Ponds
- Common Areas, Street Trees, Monuments
- Walking Paths Through Community
- 1 Mile from I-526
- Starting from $999,990
- 3,357+ Square Feet
- 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Story Home
About the Area
Mount Pleasant is one of those few places that more than lives up to their names, and your expectations. It is a traditional South Carolina town with a character all its own. Yet, it gives you access to everything that defines one of America's most desirable places to live–Charleston and the Lowcountry. History, shopping, dining and celebration. Amazing beaches and innumerable cultural and entertainment attractions. We found ourselves with the opportunity to create a truly unique community in Mount Pleasant. And the location and existing natural amenities provided the ideal palette to do just that. We think you'll agree Scotts Creek is one-of-a-kind in every way. The homesites are large and embrace the best of the area, the neighborhood and your privacy.
- From I-526 E:
- Turn left on to Bowman Rd.
- Turn right onto Rifle Range Rd
- The entrance to Scotts Creek is on your left