Now Forming Interest List
Be among the first to know about updates for Carolina Walk at Towne Center! Visit the website and complete the form to let us tell you more!
- Luxury Townhomes in an Ideal Mt. Pleasant Location
- Walking Distance to Towne Centre Upscale Shopping & Dining
- Hungryneck Blvd. Location Offers Direct Access to I-526
- Beaches and Boat Launch are Just 10 Minutes from Carolina Walk
- Mt. Pleasant Boasts 5+ Championship & Municipal Golf Courses
- Minutes from the Mt. Pleasant Pier
- Enjoy a Variety of Fitness Facilities and Studios in the Area
- Mt. Pleasant Offers a Variety of Well-Known Spas and Salons
- 15 Minute Drive to Downtown Charleston
- A Short Drive to Tennis, Dog Parks and Places of Worship
- 5 Minutes to R.L. Jones Center Indoor Heated 25-Yard Pool
- Walk to a 16-Screen Stadium Movie Theater at Towne Centre
- Enjoy Festivals and History at Boone Hall Plantation
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum
- Concerts and Movies on the Lawn at Memorial Waterfront Park
- Mt. Pleasant Recreation Team Sports
Mount Pleasant is one of those few places that more than lives up to their names, and your expectations. It is a traditional South Carolina town with a character all its own. Yet, it gives you access to everything that defines one of America's most desirable places to live–Charleston and the Lowcountry. History, shopping, dining and celebration. Amazing beaches and innumerable cultural and entertainment attractions. Carolina Walk provides the ideal location to enjoy a suburban lifestyle in a truly relaxed setting. We think you’ll agree the location is the first amenity and allows you to walk or bike to upscale shopping and dining so you may embrace the best this area has to offer!
Mt. Pleasant is home to many medical facilitates; East Cooper Medical Center, Roper St. Francis Hospital and ER, Nason Medical Center Emergency Care, just to name a few. Mt. Pleasant is also home to many outpatient medical facilities and family care physicians.
Enjoy a walk on the sandy beaches or a day on the water paddle boarding or boating. Beaches and boat launch areas at Sullivan’s Island and the Isle of Palms can be reached within 10 minutes. The new Memorial Waterfront Park and Mt. Pleasant Pier is a short drive down Hwy. 17 where families may enjoy fishing on the pier, a short walk, playgrounds in the park, movies on the lawn and evening concerts and dances are held. A 16-screen stadium movie theater is in walking distance of Carolina Walk and Mt. Pleasant is home to multiple other theaters and comedy clubs. Enjoy festivals throughout the year at Boone Hall Plantation and take in the history of Mt. Pleasant through Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum as well as the history surrounding Ft. Moultrie on neighboring Sullivan’s Island.
Charleston County schools in the Mt. Pleasant area are some of the highest rated and perceived in the area. All are located within a 15-minute drive of Carolina Walk at Towne Centre.
Charleston County School District
- Whiteside Mamie Elementary
- Laing Middle School
- Wando High School
Carolina Walk at Towne Centre is located just off of Hwy, 17 in an area filled with a variety of retail and dining options, including the Mt. Pleasant Towne Center that is within walking distance. This outdoor center contains major retailers such as Banana Republic, J.Jill, Belk, Gap, Jos. A. Bank, Pandora and Barnes & Noble; in addition to local and boutique shops. A grocery store, banks and a variety of fine and casual dining options are nearby.
Carolina Walk at Towne Centre is located at a new interchange off of Hungryneck Blvd. onto I-526 and is a short drive to many places of work, shopping, play, worship and travel. Downtown Charleston is a short 10-15 minute drive down Hwy. 17 South across the Cooper River. The Charleston International Airport is a 20 minute drive to North Charleston. The Amtrak Train and Bus as well as Carnival Cruise Lines both service the Charleston Market for travel opportunities.
- From I-526 E
- Take Exit 29, US-17 N toward Georgetown
- Turn slight right onto Hungryneck Blvd.
- Carolina Walk at Towne Centre will be on the right