There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Pulte residents in Albuquerque enjoy panoramic views, mild climate, and over 300 days of sunshine. Pulte communities are conveniently located to transportation, schools, shopping, and entertainment venues. Albuquerque’s beautiful weather and close proximity to the mountains offer residents an active, outdoor lifestyle year-round, while still affording the social amenities of a culturally diverse city.
Pulte Homes in Albuquerque
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- KitchenAid® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Butler's pantry for additional food prep and service
- Owner's Spa
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Loft options allow you to create your own space
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Expanded kitchen nook
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Garage extensions (additional storage for tools or other items)
- Gladiator® GarageWorks packages for a custom-organized garage
- 3 or more car garages
- Private yard
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Albuquerque
The mild 4-seasons climate is never too hot or too cold, so the weather in Albuquerque supports a slower-paced relaxed outdoor lifestyle with mountain views and spectacular sunsets.
Things to Do
- Santa Ana Event Center
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Explora Science Center and Children’s Museum of Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Isotopes – Minor League baseball
- New Mexico Mustangs – Minor League hockey
- Albuquerque Bio Park
- Albuquerque Museum of Art and History
- University of New Mexico sporting events
- Albuquerque’s International Balloon Festival
- Cliffs Amusement Park
- Old Town
- Sandia Mountains
- Rio Grande Valley / Bosque
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science