There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
The Tampa area offers something for every Pulte resident: quiet and cozy communities, notable schools and colleges, vibrant nightlife activity, unique shopping and dining experiences and both beach and city lifestyles. Tampa weather is superb year-round and there is always something going on in terms of festivals, sporting events, shopping, dining and activities. Pulte communities are family-friendly, central to beaches, major sports stadiums, major roadways and shopping districts. Some of the best beaches in the country are located in Tampa, making the area a favorite of Pulte residents.
Pulte Homes in Tampa
Pulte Homes offers Life Tested® home designs that ensure a smarter, more practical use of space where you spend the most time. Our homes include the high-quality energy-efficient features that our homeowners tell us matter most. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- KitchenAid® appliances (White & Black Ice appliances, beverage refrigerators/wine coolers, warming drawers)
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Butler's pantry for additional food prep and service
- Owner's Retreat
- Owner's Spa
- Large walk-in closets for additional storage, clothing and other items
- Conveniently located 2nd floor laundry
- Supersized laundry space
- Flexible living spaces allow you to create a space of your own (i.e., den, office, craft room, entertainment cave, game room, etc.)
- Casual dining space
- Family gathering space
- Open floor plans
- Loft options allow you to create your own space
- Pulte Planning Center™ provides space to manage your busy home life
- Everyday Entry™ allows for storage and reduces clutter at the most-used entrance of the home
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Expanded kitchen nook
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Garage extensions (additional storage for tools or other items)
- 3 or more car garages
- Private yard
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Tampa
Brooksville is located in the heart of Florida’s Nature Coast. This lovely historic community offers a relaxed rural lifestyle.
Lutz was originally built around a small train depot; a replica still stands downtown today. TPC of Tampa Bay and Heritage Harbor are two of the fine golf courses in the area.
Parrish has roots to Florida’s early history, and is the home of the Florida Gulf Coast Railroad Museum. This lovely town is part of the Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice metropolitan area.
Valrico is Spanish for “rich valley”, an appropriate description for this lush area in Hillsborough County. Originally a region of cotton plantations, Valrico is now a lovely small town.
Things to Do
- Busch Gardens
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Tampa’s Lowry park Zoo
- Seminole Hard Rock & Casino
- Tropicana Field (Rays)
- Raymond James Stadium (Buccaneers)
- International Plaza mall
- Westshore Plaza Mall
- Channelside Plaza
- Ellenton Premium Shopping outlets
- Florida Aquarium
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- St. Petersburg area beaches