The benefits of our Homeowners Association:
One of the best things about living in GlenRiddle is you can relax knowing your community will keep on looking as beautiful as the day you first saw it. That's because your Homeowners Association (HOA) dues help pay for maintaining your community's common areas and amenities. Not only does that help protect your property values, it ensures you'll always be proud to call GlenRiddle your home.
Items Covered by HOA:
- On-lot lawn maintenance
- Common area insurance
- Trash removal
- Snow removal from roads
- Pool and clubhouse
- Common area maintenance
1. How is the governing board structured?
The Board is made up of 3 Declarant Employees and 2 elected homeowners
2. What committees contribute to the governing board?
There is a Budget Committee, Operations Committee, and a Marina Committee
3. Does the HOA survey residents to find out about new interests?
Yes, the HOA does survey residents
4. Are all the community activities included in the fees?
No, some of the community activities may be included but the majority of them are an additional charge to those participating.
5. Does the HOA have a reserve fund?
Yes, the HOA has a reserve fund that is funded monthly and has been built up over several years. There has also been a professional reserve study done as well.
6. Does the HOA maintain all the amenities?
Yes, the HOA maintains all amenities.
7. Does the HOA have a community newsletter or intranet site for residents?
Yes, the HOA puts out frequent communications and there is a website for Residents.
8. Is there a process in place to get a new club chartered?
There is not a formal process for a club to be chartered as Glen Riddle only has committees. A committee can be formed through a request to the manager and then approved by the Board.
Legum and Norman
HOA is managed by:
11620 Maid at Arms Ln
Berlin, MD 21811