About the Community
Come home to Daniel's Orchard and discover a new home community with the charm of old Charleston. Daniels Orchard offers a varied selection of Lowcountry-style homes that blend traditional elements like gracious rocking chair porches with modern, open floor plans. Your family will enjoy amenities including a community gazebo, event lawn and oyster pit, plus the location--just one mile from historic downtown Summerville.
What Life's Like
Walk or bike to the quaint boutiques, galleries and restaurants of Summerville when you live in Daniel's Orchard, located just a mile from the historic downtown area. Enjoy high energy fun at the pools and fitness facilities at the nearby YMCA, and with a community oyster pit and event lawn on site, it's just as easy to wind down and relax.Request Info
- Regal Azalea Square Stadium 16 Movie Theater
- New Charleston Single Homes in Downtown Summerville
- Featuring 1st and 2nd Floor Owner's Suites
- State-of-the-art elementary school right in the neighborhood.
- Dorchester II School System
- Walk or Bike to Shops, Parks and Restaurants
- Community Features Manicured Landscaping, Sidewalks & A Gazebo
- Community Oyster Pit and Event Lawn
- 1 Mile to Historic Downtown Summerville
- 25 Miles to Downtown Charleston
- 30 Miles to Charleston's Beautiful Beaches
- 5 Minute Drive - Azalea Square Shopping and Dining
- Flowertown Players Theater in Downtown Summerville
- Blackwell Sports Complex
- Summerville Azalea Park
- Nearby YMCA Provides Pools, Fitness & Family Fun
- Minutes to Summerville's Finest Golf Courses
About the Area
Nestled in thick pine forests 30 miles from downtown Charleston, historic Summerville boasts a lush, natural setting, a quaint downtown, quality schools and family-friendly activities. Be part of a welcoming community with old Southern charm and discover why Summerville is the ideal place to live, work, and play.
The two-story Ravenwood is built for families, with up to five bedrooms, including a downstairs Owner’s Suite, plus upstairs game room and loft.
Calhoun delights with an open kitchen, formal dining room, covered lanai, and a spacious Owner's Suite, bath and walk-in closet.
CalhounDaniel's Orchard 709 N Hickory Street, Summerville, South Carolina 29483 Lot Number: 01040 (877) 882-3579
- Large Master Closet and Sitting Room
- Two Car Garage
- Hardwood Floors Throughout Ground Floor
- Whirlpool Stainless Steel Gas Appliances
- Screen Porch with Breezway
- Quartz Counters in Kitchen and Master
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article