Heritage of Hawk Ridge204 Pigeon Dr, Lake St. Louis, Missouri 63367 Skip to Homes
About the Community
Heritage of Hawk Ridge is an ideal destination for the 55+ buyer seeking an active lifestyle. This amenitized community in Lake St. Louis boasts a 9-hole executive style golf course, 10,000 square foot clubhouse, outdoor pool, two tennis courts, a fitness center, on-site Hawkeye Grill and Pro Shop, as well as planned community activities. Six distinctive ranch homes offer features lincluding rounded kitchen islands for additional seating and optional second floor living spaces.
What Life's Like
Enjoy year-round fun at Heritage of Hawk Ridge. Break a sweat at the community fitness center or swim laps in the outdoor swimming pool, both located at the 10,000 square foot clubhouse on-site. If golf is more your speed, play a round of golf right outside your door at the community's 9-hole golf course.Request Info
- Active Adult 55+ Community
- 10,000 Square Foot Clubhouse
- 9-Hole, Par-3 Executive Style Golf Course
- Hawkeye Grill and Pro Shop On-Site
- Outdoor Pool
- Two Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center with Weight Machines, Free Weights and Treadmills
- Activities Such as Bridge, Woodworking, Biking, Gardening and Dance
- Clubhouse Features Separate Rooms for Crafts, Cards and Reading
- Full Schedule of Events Six Days a Week Plus Some Sunday Activities
- Clubhouse Offers a Pool Table and Kitchen for Resident Use
- Computer Club and Ping Pong Tournaments
- Computer Room in Clubhouse Features 3 New Computers and a Printer for Resident Use
- Clubhouse Offers a DVD Collection Available for Resident Use
- Fully Stocked Library for Residents' Use
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Men's and Women's Golf Leagues
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
About the Area
Nestled in the lake community of Lake St. Louis, Heritage of Hawk Ridge offers on-site amenities plus easy access to recreation and entertainment. This thriving city, named among the “Best Places to Live” by Money Magazine, offers shopping at The Meadows at Lake St. Louis and Shoppes at Hawk Ridge, plus easy access to interstates 64 and 70. Love to golf? Discover the 9-hole executive golf course in the community plus the 18-hole Lake Forest Country Club championship golf course nearby.
The single-story Martin Ray offers a cook’s kitchen, open dining and gathering areas, versatile flex space, and a huge pantry.
Great for entertaining, Castle Rock also boasts a large, spa-like Owner’s Bath and outsized walk-in closet, as well as flex space.
Abbeyville has an open layout: an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, with an adjacent flex room for an office or den.
The Reflection ranch offers the flexibility to add a second floor loft, bedroom and bath, perfect for hosting overnight guests.
The ranch-style Ascend offers an open concept layout perfect for entertaining, and a unique, rounded kitchen island for additional seating.
The Trailblazer ranch offers a private Owner’s Suite with spacious walk-in closet, eat-in kitchen and the option to add a second story.
AscendHeritage of Hawk Ridge 90 SONG SPARROW DR., Lake St. Louis, Missouri 63367 Lot Number: 53400
- Walkout Foundation
- Custome shower in Master Suite
- Upgraded Cabnitry
- Granite Kitchen
- Upgraded Flooring
Home Site Map
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Our Oversized Pantry provides easy access to and storage for food and other household goods your family uses every day.Learn More