Walk-In Customers Welcome
The Atrium at MetroWest - Active Adult Community
Over 90% Sold Out! The Atrium at MetroWest, is an active adult, 55-plus community, featuring new homes for sale next to the Vienna/Fairfax Metro. These luxury 1-level elevator condos are spacious and modern. Enjoy an indoor pool, clubroom, fitness room, outdoor green space and more. Condos include a storage unit and 2 garage parking spaces. Quick move-ins are available, schedule your visit today!
Online The Atrium at MetroWest - Active Adult Community Tour
More Life Built In
The 2.2A unit features 1,391 sq.ft. with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and a den.
The 2.2B has over 1,500 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths & a balcony.
2.2B - Building 3
2.2A - Building 4
2.2A - Building 4
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Short Walk to Vienna/Fairfax Metro from MetroWest
- Less than a mile to Safeway and CVS from MetroWest
- Access to amazing community amenities at MetroWest
- MetroWest is one Metro Stop away from the Mosaic District, just ten minutes away by driving
- 5 community parks at MetroWest
- Designated green spaces at MetroWest
- From MetroWest to I-66 in two minutes
- Pedestrian path from MetroWest community to Vienna metro
- Caboose Brewing Company is about ten minutes away from MetroWest
- Interior Amenities: two-story atrium lobby with seating area, indoor pool and locker rooms, fitness center, yoga room, club room with a kitchen and library, package concierge system in each mail room, full-time activities coordinator, full-time HOA manager, trash room on each floor with 30-inch trash chute and a second one for recycling, and battery backup for door locks
- Exterior Amenities: Fire table with seating area, fire and water features, grilling area with tables and seating, outdoor lighting, 2 dog waste stations, connecting exterior pathways with lighting, and benches along pathways
- Secure Underground Parking: carts by the elevators for groceries, covered passage to the atrium, 30 optional cage-type storage units, optional electric car charging spaces, ten visitor parking spaces, ten handicap parking spaces, and four loading spaces
- Common Areas: community sidewalks and street lamps, pedestrian access to the metro station, 12 visitor street parking spaces, Circle Park, Ellipse Park, Horseshoe Park, Triangle Park, and walking trails
- Local Transportation: Super Shuttle, Washington Flyer and The CUE (City University Energy Saver)
- This community includes a Fiber network that provides fast, reliable, multi-user Internet needed in homes today and in the future.
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Receive Up to $7,500 in Closing Costs*
Our newest active adult community in Fairfax is now offering up to $7,500 towards closing costs for a limited time.Request Information
$2,000 for our Hometown Heroes
It’s our way of saying thank you to the people who make up our community – active teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and active and retired military.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(9) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More