Residence 4 features a private bedroom with full bathroom on the first level, ideal for an in-law suite or home office space. Upstairs, the kitchen is ideal for entertaining, with a large kitchen island and open flow into the living room with an adjoining balcony that extends the space. The Owner’s Suite also has dual sinks, shower, and a separate soaking tub.
- Covered porch at entry
- Bedroom 2 with dedicated bath
- Convenient upper level laundry
- Spacious foyer at front door entry
- Storage/coat closet at entry area
- Living room open to below creates a spacious feel
- Spacious dining area
- Foyer open to above creates a lofty, large space feel
- First level bedroom 3 with private bath 3
- Spacious owner's suite with adjoining bath and walk-in closet
- Owner's bath with dual sinks, shower and separate soaking tub
- Attached two-car garage with interior entry
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
- Eating bar at kitchen island
- Convenient main level powder room
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired