A thoughtful open floor plan ideal for young couples who entertain, the Chandler has a well-appointed kitchen and breakfast nook separate from the great room for casual dining. A granite-topped center island invites family and guests to linger — or help prep for dinner on the stainless steel appliances. The top floor includes an Owner’s Suite and second bedroom, each with walk-in closets, and the Owner’s bathroom with spacious shower.
- $405,990 Starting From
- $1,924/mo Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2439 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Chandler features a stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a granite-topped center island, ideal for entertaining. The second floor features plenty of windows to bring in natural light. Spa-like amenities define the owner’s suite, and a second bedroom includes a private bath and walk-in closet. The ground floor bonus room is a great retreat for guests, playroom, or a home office.Request Info
- 42” Mirror Sheets
- Brantford shower fixture
- Chrome framed walk-in shower with group 1 wall tile
- Comfort height vanities & commodes
- Level 1 tile with straight set listello
- Moen® 90 degree chrome paper towel holder & towel bar
- 16’ Wide 2-car driveway from curb to garage
- 30 year architectural roof shingles
- 6 panel smooth fiberglass front door with transom
- Brick and James Hardie Color Plus Cementous siding
- Community Pool, Playground, Lighted Tennis Courts, Fitness Center, Historic Sayer House, and connections to the Brentwood Bike Trail system
- Fiberglass insulated exterior doors (per plan)
- Sentricon Termite Treatment
- Two exterior hose bibs
- Two-car garage doors with drywall, mudded, paint, & trim
- 36” cabinets with crown
- Black Whirlpool® appliances with microwave, gas range, & dishwasher
- Granite countertops with 4" backsplash
- Icemaker connection for refrigerator
- Stainless steel under mount sink
- Center Island Kitchen
- 50-Gallon electric water heater
- Digital programmable thermostat
- Lennox® 14 SEER air conditioning
- Low-E insulated vinyl windows
- Mohawk® Everstrand BCF carpet-made w/recycled
- Polyseal on windows and doors to prevent water & air intrusion
- Quality Lennox® 80% gas furnaces
- R-13 walls , R-19 Floors, and R-38 Ceilings
- TYPAR® Fiberweb House Wrap
- Closed stringer, carpet, & knee wall from 1st to 2nd floor stairs
- Mannington® hardwood flooring
- Oak treads w/open railing from foyer to 1st floor
- Overhead lighting in all bedrooms
- Recessed can lighting in kitchen, halls, staircase, & shower
- Taexx, built-in pest control
- Tile flooring in all bathrooms and laundry
- Vinyl clad metal shelving in pantry, linen, laundry & closets
- 17'1"x13'8" Great Room
- Ground Floor Guest Suite 16'11"x12'1"
- Build Quality Introduction, Orientation, Celebration, &
- Exclusive protection plan: 1-2-5-10 year
- Over 60 years of home building
- Landscape package with irrigation and fescue sod
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .