Self-Guided Tour Available
Come home to Nexton Towns new home community, where small town living meets modern convenience, in a beautiful Summerville setting. At Nexton, Pulte offers low-maintenance new townhomes that are carefully designed and beautifully crafted to complement this friendly neo-traditional neighborhood. Enjoy extensive community amenities including multiple parks and playgrounds, a Swim Club, and miles of recreation trails which connect to a nearby Nexton Square, located just a half-mile from I-26.
More Life Built In
$1,067/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Lily's low-maintenance new home spaces and open floorplan make daily life a breeze.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Convenience - A blend of homes, shopping, restaurants, recreation, schools and parks all located within Nexton
- Location - Located only 1/2 mile off I-26, 5 minutes from Downtown Summerville, 15 from Charleston International Airport, 25 minutes from Downtown Charleston, and 35 minutes to the beach or lake
- GigaFi - South Carolina's first fiber to the home community that offers a 1GB upload & download capability. As technology and communication become an important part of our everyday lives, rest assured that life at Nexton is ready for what tomorrow will bring
- Schools - Berkeley County School District
- Live Nexton - The residential association that will maintain and enhance the value of the Nexton lifestyle in the years to come
- Coming Soon: The Midtown Club Pool. A meandering resort-style lagoon
- Coming Soon: The Midtown Club event lawn, lighted pickleball and tennis courts, and shade trees
- Coming Soon: The Living Room at The Midtown Club. A space to work, grab coffee, cater a lunch, or shoot a game of pool
- Low maintenance living, urban designs, and convenience to work and recreation
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Lily 2 Tour in Nexton Towns
Introducing the brand new Lily 2 model in Midtown Nexton. Come home to Nexton Towns new home community, where small town living meets modern convenience, in a beautiful Summerville setting.View Tour
Yes, We're Open!
Our Model Home is open and now offering Self-Guided Tours. We also offer virtual and In-Person Appointments. Call to set up your appointment today!Contact Us
The Nexton community representation has been designed to exceed the expectations of our residents. Take a dip in the 25-meter pool at the Swim Club, stroll around the park, toast marshmallows at the firepit, and other countless activities.View Video
Tour Our Design Center!
Explore our design center where you’ll meet with one of our Designers to select from countless finishes, fixtures, cabinets, countertops and flooring to make your new home your own.View Tour
Nexton's the Best!
Nexton is named Best Master-Planned Community in the United States by the National Association of Home Builders!Learn More
Pricing as Easy as 1-2-3!
Click to learn more about your new home pricing structure.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(15) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More