Almost Sold Out
Valley Forge Greene
Only 1 home remains! Valley Forge Greene is a new home construction community in Phoenixville, PA offering 2 story townhomes with spacious interiors, a finished basement and 3 bedrooms and a loft upstairs, perfect for working from home. Spend your weekends in downtown Phoenixville, just 3 miles away or go for a hike along the Schuylkill River Trail, less than a mile from the community.
More Life Built In
The Shire is a wonderfully flexible floor plan that offers an optional extension for added living space on the first and second floors.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- New Construction townhomes with 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 1 car garage.
- Valley Forge Greene is located just 0.3 miles from the Schuylkill River Trail which extends over 75 miles of trails open to the public.
- Valley Forge Greene is less than 3 miles to downtown Phoenixville
- Philadelphia Magazine ranked Phoenixville as one of the “10 Hottest Suburban Philadelphia Towns”
- On-site walking trail
- King of Prussia Mall, offering a wide range of retail and restaurants, including Ann Taylor, Cartier, Crate & Barrel, DSW, J. Jill, Lands’ End is just 7 miles from Valley Forge Greene
- Valley Forge Casino which offers restaurants, gaming and nightlife options is just 5 miles from Valley Forge Greene
- Exton Square Mall (Banana Republic, Brookstone, GNC, Loft, Macys) and Main Street at Exton (Bed, Bath & Beyond, Apple, Walmart, Sam’s Club) are located just 13 miles from Valley Forge Greene.
- Center City Philadelphia is approximately a 45 minute train ride via the Paoli station, located just 7 miles from Valley Forge Greene.
- Valley Forge Greene is just 30 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport
- School age children will attend the highly regarded Phoenixville school district.
- The Great Valley Corporate Center (Vanguard Groups Global HQ, Ikon Office Solutions, Sanofi- Aventis, Unisys Corporation, Siemens AG, Centocor, Ortho Biotec), which also includes a graduate campus of Penn State University, a shopping center and a health club is located just 6 miles from Valley Forge Greene
- Other large employers, all located within 10 miles of Valley Forge Greene, include the Chester County Hospital, and corporate headquarters for QVC Network and Acme Markets.
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn more
$2,000 for our Hometown Heroes
It’s our way of saying thank you to the people who make up our community – active teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and active and retired military.Contact Us
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(3) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More