Martin Ray gives couples and small families what they’re looking for in single-story living. Entertaining is made easy, with a seamlessly connected cook’s kitchen, dining area, and gathering room. A flex room provides for a den, office, or even an extra bedroom. Count everyday storage as another strength, with a huge pantry and an extra garage bay that’s big enough for a golf cart.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of the Martin Ray by taking this video tour.
Step inside the Martin Ray by taking the virtual reality tour. Click the button below to get started.
- $275,990 Starting From
- $1,599/mo Starting From
- 2-4 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 1953 Sq. Ft.
- Aristokraft® Sinclair birch kitchen cabinetry with 36" tall upper cabinets and cabinet above refrigerator
- Kitchen island
- Wilsonart® laminate kitchen countertops
- Double-basin stainless steel kitchen sink with garbage disposal
- Whirlpool® built-in dishwasher
- Whirlpool® electric smooth top self-cleaning range, range hood and microwave
- Kitchen pantry for extra storage
- Moen® faucet
- Three inch plank hardwood in foyer
- Shaw® continuous filament carpeting
- Shaw® DuraTru™ resilient flooring
- Engineered I-joist flooring system
- 23/32" tongue-and-groove oriented strand board sub-flooring nailed, glued and screwed
- Architecturally distinctive home elevations
- ThermaTru® Smooth-Star® insulated fiberglass entry door
- Windows with Low-E glass panes plus removable screens
- HardiePlank® siding with ColorPlus® Technology finish on front of home with vinyl sides and rear
- Dimensional fiberglass roof shingles with 30-year manufacturer warranty
- Attached oversized 2-car garage
- TYPAR HouseWrap
- Engineered oriented strand board exterior side wall and roof sheathing
- Continuous air flow system on roof with soffits and ridge vents
- Low-expansion sealant on all exterior penetrations
- Wayne Dalton® raised-panel garage door with garage door opener and keypad
- Wired with Pulte Smart Home technology
- Martin Ray makes entertaining easy, with a seamlessly connected cook’s kitchen, dining area, and gathering room. A flex room provides for a den, office, or even an extra bedroom. Count everyday storage as another strength, with a huge pantry.
- 9-foot first floor ceilings
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- White painted trim with arched, painted two-panel interior doors
- Kichler® nickel finish interior lighting package
- Can light package in kitchen
- Dexter® by Schlage® interior door hardware with nickel finish
- Knockdown-textured ceilings
- Landscape package with mulch beds and sodded front lawn with seeded sides and rear
- Aristokraft bath cabinetry with cultured marble tops
- Double sinks in owner's bath
- Moen® family of faucets and fixtures
- Sterling® Vikrell® shower surround with integrated molded shelving and obscured glass doors in owner's bath
- Sterling® Vikrell® tub and shower surround with integrated molded shelving in hall bath
- Comfort-height elongated toilets in all baths
- Poured concrete foundation protected by a waterproofing system with manufacturer warranty
- Energy saving CFL light bulbs in all main living areas
- Structured wiring box and conduit to the exterior of the home for future wiring by your internet service provider
- Dual CAT6/RG6 cable outlet in Gathering Room
- Wired with the backbone for future Smart Home network connectivity capability – including CAT6 cables running to pre-determined Wireless Access Point(s) to ensure connectivity throughout the home
- Ice maker water line pre-plumbed with accessible wall box
- 50-gallon electric water heater
- PEX flexible piping with 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Lennox® gas furnace with electronic ignition and 13 SEER central air conditioning system with Puron® refrigerant and digital programmable thermostat
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired