Allison at The Ravines
With multi-level living in the Allison, you can connect with family on the open main level, then escape to your private owner’s level while the kids hang out upstairs. Just a half-flight down from the main level, the finished game room is perfect for recreation, leaving the basement open for storage. This home is ideal for busy families.
- Ice maker water line pre-plumbed with accessible wall box
- Kitchen pantry for extra storage
- Whirlpool® built-in dishwasher
- 23/32" tongue-and-groove oriented strand board sub-flooring nailed, glued and screwed
- Engineered I-joist flooring system
- Shaw® continuous filament carpeting
- Shaw® DuraTru™ resilient flooring
- Architecturally distinctive home elevations with masonry accent (per elevation)
- Attached oversized 2-car or tandem garage (per plan)
- Continuous air flow system on roof with soffits and ridge vents
- Dimensional fiberglass roof shingles with 30-year manufacturer warranty
- Engineered oriented strand board exterior side wall and roof sheathing
- HardiePlank® siding and HardieTrim® with ColorPlus® Technology finish
- Low-expansion sealant on all exterior penetrations
- ThermaTru® Smooth-Star® insulated fiberglass entry door
- TYPAR HouseWrap
- Windows with Low-E glass panes filled with argon gas plus removable screens
- 9-foot first floor ceilings
- Kichler® nickel finish interior lighting package
- Knockdown-textured ceilings
- Pulte Planning Center®
- Schlage® nickel finish lever-style handles with handleset on front entry door
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- White painted trim with arched, painted two-panel interior doors
- Poured concrete foundation protected by a waterproofing system with manufacturer warranty
- Energy saving CFL light bulbs in all main living areas
- Lennox® gas furnace with electronic ignition and 13 SEER central air conditioning system with Puron® refrigerant and digital programmable thermostat
- Sterling® pedestal sink in powder room
- Sterling® Vikrell® tub and shower surround with integrated molded shelving in hall bath
- Full basement for ample storage
- Glass block vented basement window
- 50-gallon electric water heater
- Lubrizol FlowGuard Gold® CPVC waterlines
- Landscape package with mulch beds and fully sodded homesite
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Allison at The Ravines - Lot #05693
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 10 Neighborhood(s) nearby .