With multi-level living in the Linwood, it’s easy to both entertain and enjoy private living. Enjoy time with guests on the open main level, featuring a spacious kitchen with café and connected gathering room. Then, escape to a private owner’s level, while kids can relax on the second floor. The finished game room is perfect for recreation.
Take the Virtual Tour
Explore the Linwood and see how Pulte has more life built in. If you still have questions, visit the community for more details.Start Virtual Tour
- $334,990 Starting From
- $2,340/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2456 Sq. Ft.
- Glass block vented basement window
- 9-foot first floor ceilings
- CFL light bulbs in all main living areas
- Kichler® nickel finish interior lighting package
- Knockdown-textured ceilings
- Moen® family of faucets and fixtures for your kitchen and bathrooms
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- White painted trim with arched, painted two-panel interior doors
- With multi-level living in the Linwood, it’s easy to entertain and enjoy private living. Spend time with guests on the main level, featuring a kitchen and gathering room. Then, escape to a private owner’s level, while kids can relax on the 2nd floor.
- Wired with Pulte Smart Home technology
- Allura fiber cement siding with PPG ColorMax® Technology and Plycem® fiber cement trim
- Architecturally distinctive home elevations
- Continuous air flow system on roof with soffits and ridge vents
- Dimensonal fiberglass roof shingles with 30-year manufacturer warranty
- Engineered oriented strand board exterior side wall and roof sheathing
- Low-expansion sealant on all exterior penetrations
- TYPAR HouseWrap
- Windows with Low-E glass panes filled with argon gas plus removable screens
- Lennox® gas furnace with electronic ignition and 13 SEER central air conditioning system with Puron® refrigerant and digital programmable thermostat
- Ice maker water line pre-plumbed with easily accessible wall box
- Whirlpool® built-in dishwasher
- Wilsonart® laminate kitchen countertops
- Poured concrete foundation protected by a waterproofing system with manufacturer warranty
- 23/32" tongue-and-groove oriented strand board sub-flooring nailed, glued and screwed
- Engineered I-joist flooring system
- Shaw® continuous filament carpeting
- Shaw® DuraTru™ resilient flooring
- 50-gallon electric water heater
- Dual CAT6/RG6 cable outlet in Gathering Room
- Structured wiring box and conduit to the exterior of the home for future wiring by your internet service provider
- Wired with the backbone for future Smart Home network connectivity capability – including CAT6 cables running to pre-determined Wireless Access Point(s) to ensure connectivity throughout the home
- Landscape package with mulch beds and sodded front lawn with seeded sides and rear
- Aristokraft® bath cabinetry with cultured marble tops
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired