For bigger families, Westchester excels. An Everyday EntryTM keeps backpacks and briefcases handy, but out of the way. A vast kitchen with dramatic island overlooks the entertaining area, with a walk-in pantry and Pulte Planning Center® in easy reach. Flex space off the foyer makes a great den, and an upstairs loft offers a family retreat. Storage is a huge plus, with an extra garage bay.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of the Westchester by taking this video tour.
Step inside the Westchester by taking the virtual reality tour. Click the button below to get started.
- Continuous air flow system on roof with soffits and ridge vents
- Dimensional fiberglass roof shingles with 30-year manufacturer warranty
- Engineered oriented strand board exterior side wall and roof sheathing
- Low-expansion sealant on all exterior penetrations
- ThermaTru® Smooth-Star® insulated fiberglass entry door
- TYPAR HouseWrap
- 9-foot first floor ceilings
- Kichler® nickel finish interior lighting package
- Knockdown-textured ceilings
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- White painted trim with arched, painted two-panel interior doors
- For bigger families, the Westchester excels. Standing out is its large gathering spaces and plentiful storage options. The flex room off the foyer makes a great den or office and the upstairs loft provides an inviting space for a family retreat.
- Wired with Pulte Smart Home technology
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- Walk-in Closets in All Bedrooms
- Large Entry Area off Garage
- Sterling® Vikrell® tub and shower surround with integrated molded shelving in hall bath
- Lennox® gas furnace with electronic ignition and 13 SEER central air conditioning system with Puron® refrigerant and digital programmable thermostat
- 50-gallon electric water heater
- Dual CAT6/RG6 cable outlet in Gathering Room
- Structured wiring box and conduit to the exterior of the home for future wiring by your internet service provider
- Wired with the backbone for future Smart Home network connectivity capability – including CAT6 cables running to pre-determined Wireless Access Point(s) to ensure connectivity throughout the home
- Energy saving CFL light bulbs in all main living areas
- 23/32" tongue-and-groove oriented strand board sub-flooring nailed, glued and screwed
- Engineered I-joist flooring system
- Shaw® continuous filament carpeting
- Shaw® DuraTru™ resilient flooring
- Poured concrete foundation protected by a waterproofing system with manufacturer warranty
- Landscape package with mulch beds and sodded front lawn with seeded sides and rear
- Ice maker water line pre-plumbed with accessible wall box
- Kitchen pantry for extra storage (per plan)
- Whirlpool® built-in dishwasher
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired