By Appointment Only
The Ledges of Avery Walden
With elevated architectural detailing such as elegant rooflines and all-natural siding with stone accents alongside upscale interior appointments like expansive kitchen islands with granite countertops, the limited-maintenance ranch community of The Ledges of Avery Walden is a Strongsville standout. These new homes for sale also include lawn care and snow removal, giving you more time to enjoy all life has to offer.
Tour our new homes at The Ledges of Avery Walden
Contact Jessica to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at The Ledges of Avery Walden.
Text or call 330-481-5935
Great for entertaining, the Castle Rock also boasts a large, spa-like Owner’s Bath and outsized walk-in closet, as well as flex space.
The single-story Martin Ray desirable new home plan offers a cook’s kitchen, open dining and gathering areas, versatile flex space, and a huge pantry.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Limited-maintenance living with snow removal and lawn care handled for you
- Full basements with 8’ ceilings
- Nearby Cleveland Metroparks including Mill Stream Run Reservation just a mile away with walking, biking, running and bridle trails, fishing, archery and more
- Less than 5 miles from Ehernfelt Recreation Center, a 157,000 square foot facility with fitness, sports, pool, classes and more
- Only 10 minutes to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Only 20 minutes to downtown Cleveland with sporting events, fine dining and theater
- Your choice of Grocery options with Giant Eagle Market District and Walmart Supercenter nearby
- Easy access to I-71 and the Ohio Turnpike
$2,000 for our Hometown Heroes
It’s our way of saying thank you to the people who make up our community – active teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and active and retired military. Visit our website or see a sales consultant for details.Contact Us
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(24) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More