By Appointment Only
Located in the highly-desirable Revere Local School District, with an attractive Richfield Village property tax rate, the 23-homesite enclave community of Everett Point features architecturally elevated exteriors. The single cul-de-sac design with woodland buffers offers private-feeling backyards where none of the homesites back to another neighbor.
Tour our new homes at Everett Pointe
Contact Jessica to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at Everett Pointe.
Text or call 330-439-1986
The Westchester in Everett Pointe offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday EntryTM, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- 23-homesite enclave community featuring a single cul-de-sac design with woodland buffers
- Private -feeling backyards where no homesites back to another neighbor
- Located at the confluence of I-271, I-77, and I-80, Richfield offers easy connectivity to work and play. Preserving its rural character and devoted to conservation, Richfield enjoys quick access to everyday conveniences, making it a wonderful place to build your new home.
- Easy connectivity to work and play with a convenient location at the confluence of I-271, I-77, and I-80
- Wonderful Richfield location, an established community dedicated to conservation
- Quick access to everyday conveniences as well as shopping, dining, groceries and recreation
- Located in the highly-regarded Revere Local School District
$2,000 for our Hometown Heroes
It’s our way of saying thank you to the people who make up our community – active teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and active and retired military. Visit our website or see a sales consultant for details.Contact Us
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(27) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More