Mercer is a perfect fit for smaller families, as exemplified by an Owner’s Suite with naturally lit sitting area, and an upstairs loft that’s well separated in case kids forget their inside voices. The Everyday EntryTM lets you drop your keys and hang your jacket, while the nearby Pulte Planning Center® streamlines your busy life. There’s lots of storage, with walk-in closets in each bedroom.
- $369,900 Starting From
- $1,866/mo Starting From
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 2579 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Mercer home plan is known for its oversized owner's suite, complete with large sitting room, luxurious bath, and spacious walk-in closet. The Pulte Planning Center® off the kitchen keeps busy families organized, perfect for a laptop station of kids' homework space. Enhance your living space and opt for a fourth bedroom on the second floor to accommodate a growing family.Request Info
- 60x36 walk-in shower with vikrell walls in Owner’s Bath
- Ceramic tile flooring in all baths
- Comfort height raised panel Birch or Landen maple flat panel cabinets in Owner’s Bath with dual sinks
- Cultured marble matte finish countertops with backsplash in secondary baths
- Decorative towel and toilet paper bars
- Elongated standard height bowl commodes
- Granite counter tops in Owner’s Bath
- LED surface mounts over bath tubs and showers
- Moen® polished chrome fixtures in all baths
- Raised panel birch or Landen maple flat panel cabinet vanity in secondary baths
- Sterling® tub/shower combination in all 2nd baths
- Up to 4 full bathrooms
- 30 year architectural shingles
- Cemplank® siding a James Hardie® product
- Environmental StoneWorks® stone veneer (per plan)
- Exterior lights at front and rear entry
- Insulated exterior doors
- James Hardie® window trim & soffit, vinyl corners & aluminum fascia
- Kiosk mailbox
- Low maintenance prefinished gutters with splash blocks (per plan)
- Schlage® exterior door locks with satin stainless steel finish
- Taexx™ “Tubes in the Wall” built-in pest control system and “Sentricon” termite baiting system
- Therma Tru® fiberglass front door (per elevation)
- Triangle brick veneer (per plan)
- Fully drywalled garage
- Unconditioned crawl space foundation with brick/stone -to-grade on front (per elevation)
- 2nd floor loft space - convert into a bedroom with walk-in closet or an enclosed game room
- 3 ¼” finger joint pine baseboards
- 9’ ceilings first floor
- Crown and neck molding, chair-rail and wainscoting in foyer and dining room (per plan)
- Elegant smooth surface two-panel interior doors
- Satin stainless steel finish round door handles by Dexter®
- Smoke detectors
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Window sills and aprons
- Bermuda sod in all disturbed areas, front, rear & sides
- Professional landscaping package, including trees & shrubbery
- Mannington® 3” engineered laminate hardwood foyer, kitchen, nook, powder room (per plan)
- Quality Shaw® carpet with 5.5 lb. pad
- 14 SEER Lennox® gas heat and central air conditioning
- Digital programmable thermostats
- 50 gallon gas hot water heater
- CAT-5 telephone outlet in kitchen
- Ceiling fan prewire in Owner’s Suite and Gathering
- Floor outlet in gathering room
- Garage door opener pre-wire
- Kichler® designer light fixtures
- RG-6 cable TV outlets in owners’ suite and gathering room
- Two all-weather electric outlets (per code)
- Two exterior water faucets
- Washer and electric dryer connections
- 7/16” Radiant Barrier roof sheathing
- Continuous ridge & soffit vents for maximum attic airflow
- OSB (Oriented Strand Board) exterior wall sheathing
- Ply Gem® Low-E vinyl single-hung windows with insulated glass, screens, and internal grills (only on front)
- Polyseal on windows and doors to prevent water & air intrusion
- R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- R-19 on 1st floor systems
- R-38 blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Typar full house wrap
- Water saving commodes
- Aristokraft® 36”/ 42” Birch raised panel or Landen maple flat panel cascading cabinetry with crown molding, hidden hinges and adjustable shelving
- Continuous-feed 1/3 hp garbage disposal
- Engineered 3” laminate wood flooring
- Granite countertops with stainless steel double bowl sink and Moen® faucet
- Ice maker refrigerator connection
- LED Surface mount light package
- Pantry with ventilated shelving (per plan)
- Stainless steel, Whirlpool® kitchen appliances include gas slide-in range, dishwasher and microwave vented to exterior
- Build Quality Introduction, Build Quality Orientation, Build Quality Celebration & Build Quality Inspection meetings with your Field Manager throughout the building process
- Owner's Suite with included sitting room
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
MercerGreenmoor TBD-5731-36201, Apex, North Carolina 27502 Lot Number: 36201 (866) 214-0775
- 1st Floor Guest Suite w/Full Bath!
- Owner's Bath w/Soaking Tub and Shower!
- Screened-In Lanai and Patio!
- Large Loft Area!
- Gourmet Kitchen!
- Corner homesite
MercerGreenmoor TBD-5731-37401, Apex, North Carolina 27502 Lot Number: 37401 (866) 214-0775
- Lovely Sunroom for lots of light!
- 1st Floor Guest Suite w/full Bath!
- Large Loft Area!
- Upgraded Owner's bath
- Gourmet Kitchen
- 1st floor hardwoods in main areas
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired