About the Community
Tilley Manor offers unprecedented convenience with easy access to I-485 and major employment centers, including Charlotte’s Uptown and Ballantyne areas. Shopping, dining and entertainment venues are minutes away, including Promenade on Providence, Blakeney and Stonecrest shopping centers. The community is also close to area recreation centers, greenways, country clubs and medical centers and is assigned to the top elementary, middle and high schools.
Furman offers an open kitchen, sunlit gathering areas, loft space, and a downstairs Owner’s Suite when you need a quiet harbor.
Wingate welcomes family and guests with its open kitchen, spacious gathering spaces, formal dining room, and large upstairs loft.
A formal dining area with butler's pantry, upstairs loft, and open gathering room all add to Vanderbilt’s appeal.
Westchester offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday Entry™, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
About the Area
- A beautiful, private neighborhood tucked away and nestled within the Chestnut Hill subdivision
- Convenient access to I-485
- Assigned to the top schools in Mecklenburg County - McKee Elementary, J.M. Robinson Middle & Providence High School
- Quick Access to Major Employment Centers: Uptown and Ballantyne Areas
- Close to Shopping, Dining and Entertainment venues – minutes from Waverly, Promenade on Providence, Blakeney & Stonecrest Shopping Centers
- 30 minutes south of Uptown Charlotte & Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Convenient and quick access to area recreation centers & greenways, medical centers, and country clubs
- Offering Master Down Floorplans and Single Story Floorplans
- Wooded and Basement Home sites available
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultantMore Information
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(18) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article