New Homesites Released
The Avenue at White Oak
Experience luxurious new construction home living in a convenient location for both shopping and commuting. The Avenue at White Oak features 160 townhomes off of East Garner Road, less than one mile from White Oak Crossing Shopping Center, the largest regional shopping center in Southeastern Wake County. Enjoy easy access to Interstate 40, Highway 70, downtown Raleigh and Johnston County.
More Life Built In
The Avenue at White Oak Grisham’s new home design offers an open great room and large relaxing owner's suite with several options to enhance your living space.
The new townhome plan Hemingway offers an open concept kitchen and great room. The three-bedrooms on the second floor make this floor plan perfect for families.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Less than one mile from White Oak Shopping Center
- Minutes to Highway 70 and Interstate 40
- 12 minutes from downtown Raleigh
- Within minutes to Garner Recreational Park
- Onsite amenities include a dog park and pocket park
- Less than 3 miles to Planet Fitness
- 2 miles from REX Wellness Center of Garner
- 7 minutes to YMCA
- 10 minutes to Lake Benson Park
- This community includes a Fiber network that provides fast, reliable, multi-user Internet needed in homes today and in the future
- 9 minutes to White Deer Park
- Spectrum high speed internet and cable TV is included in the HOA fees
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(11) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More