Model for Sale
About the Community
Tilley Manor is a quaint neighborhood, tucked into a pocket of the mature Chestnut Hills neighborhood. Located off Tilley Morris rd. Tilley Manor offers unprecedented convenience with easy access to I-485, shopping, dining and entertainment venues. The community is also close to area recreation centers, greenways, and medical, and is assigned to the top elementary, middle, and high school.
The Furman at Tilley Manor offers an open kitchen, sunlit gathering areas, loft space, and a downstairs Owner’s Suite when you need a quiet harbor.
The Wingate at Tilley Manor welcomes family and guests with its open kitchen, spacious gathering spaces, formal dining room, and large upstairs loft.
The Westchester at Tilley Manor offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday Entry™, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
About the Area
About the Area
- A beautiful, private neighborhood tucked away and nestled within the Chestnut Hill subdivision
- Convenient access to I-485
- Assigned to the top schools in Mecklenburg County - McKee Elementary, J.M. Robinson Middle & Providence High School
- Quick Access to Major Employment Centers: Uptown and Ballantyne Areas
- Close to Shopping, Dining and Entertainment venues – minutes from Waverly, Promenade on Providence, Blakeney & Stonecrest Shopping Centers
- 30 minutes south of Uptown Charlotte & Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Convenient and quick access to area recreation centers & greenways, medical centers, and country clubs
- Offering Master Down Floorplans and Single Story Floorplans
- Wooded and Basement Home sites available
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. *See sales consultant for details.More Information
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Have Questions or Concerns about Financing?
Have questions regarding loan programs, payments, closing costs and credit qualifications? A Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor in your area is available to provide answers and guidance!Learn More
Take Advantage of Low Rates
Don't miss out. Take advantage of low interest rates and you could get more home for your money! A 2% increase in interest rates may decrease your purchasing power by $95,000.More Information
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(16) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article